Late nights

We got to baylens house at 2ish.
Right as i walked in the door abby ran up to me. She jumped into my arms.
"She was only gone for couple hours" dylan said
Abby took my hand and dragged me to the basement so i could talk about it.

We sat down on the couch.
"TELL ME EVERYTHING" abby screamed in excitement.

I told her everything from dicks to the photo booth. I pulled the pictures from out of my pocket and showed her. She squealed so loud. I put the picture into the back of my phone case and got up to go upstairs.

Seeing dizzy absolutely made my day better but when he kissed me my world changed it is so amazing looking at that picture i LOVE it.

I went upstairs and saw baylen and peej got home. All the boys were sitting on the couch getting sucked into spongebob on the tv.

I sat down and abby sat right next to me and kyle. I rested my head on abby's shoulder and smiled at nothing. Honestly it wasn't nothing i truly couldn't stop think about the kiss and how amazing it was.

We all sat in silence watching spongebob for hours until the sunset. Then out of nowhere we heard bang sounds. It sounded like gunshots. I stood up and checked out front with abby and dizzy following behind me. Everyone was freaking out saying if i go outside i'll get shot. Another bang sound. I looked around and didn't see anything. Dylan made his way to the front to show how brave he was until another happened. He jumped and went behind me.

"Ooh its just fireworks yall" i said turning around and closing the door.
"Oh my god i almost had a heart attack" dizzy said
I pulled dizzy in to a hug because of how scared he was at first. I found it so funny he was scared of fireworks or gunshots. We walked back over to the couch and laid down. This time abby sat my kyle and dizzy laid by me.

Baylen and kyle were on ther phones peej was slumpped and abby was resting on kyle. Dizzy laid his head on my chest. I started playing with his long dirty blonde hair.
"Hey i know its late but anyone want to go to mcdonalds?" baylen asked and right as he said mcdonald's peej woke up.

Dizzy lifted his head up, "sure" he said with his usual smile. Everyone else agreed so we got in the car and went on our ways blasting Lil Yatchy. We all sang at the top of our lungs. We walked into mcdonald's some people ordered and i went to the play section.

"Dizzy cmon" i said pulling him to the play area with me. We climbed around and found a big area we're we could rest and hide.

"Yo dizzy, y/n where you at?" baylen yelled.

Me and dylan silently giggled.

"Alright" baylen scoffed as we heard loud footsteps.

Baylen ended up finding us. He layed in with us then took a picture of us and left.

I looked in dizzys eyes when he left. His eyes were so gorgeous, they were bluish gray and amazing. I smiled as i looked in his eyes.

"I love your eyes dylan"
he fully smiled and i could tell his face was pink

"aw man just my eyes?" he whined

"well i like a lot about you but it might take a while to name it all" i said as i laid my head in his chest.

His breathing slowed down. Like he was super calm. I took my head off him quickly which sort of startled him.

"Let's go eat" i climbed my way out of the play place and sat next to peej and abby and dylan sat next to baylen and kyle.

We all ate and messed around for a bit and left so we didn't ruin all the workers late night. We got back in the car.

"Hey abby we should probably go home it's 3am"
"Oh i guess your right"

we sang yatchy in the car to keep everyone awake.

When we got back i walked in the house and made sure i had everything. I hugged everyone goodbye. Me and abby were about to leave until i felt someone's hand go on my shoulder.

"Wait y/n, i want to give you some nice premium dizzy dyl merch of mine" he said as he handed me a black hoodie with a dizzy dyl license plate on it.

"Thank you dizzy, goodnight" i hugged him again and left. I skipped to the car all energized.