Skateland

As we left dizzy talked about how his parents liked me and how he could tell, "my sister was actually listening and piping in on your conversations she just ignores me usually"

"ya probably because-" i was interrupted by wills messed up car honk. "ew why does it sound like that" i die laughing as we walk to the car

"here you sit up front" dizzh says opening the shotgun door, "no no i want to sit with you, sorry will" i pout at him as i go in the back with dizzy.

"where we heading uber will?"

"we are gonna go meet mari at skateland" he smiled and drove off

"hell no"

"hell yes" will said

dizzy looks at me in confusion

"what the heck do you mean, your a pro at skating"

"DYLAN WE NEVEE HAVE GONE SKATING IM GOING TO BREAK SOMETHING"

"we can hold hands i will be helpful"

"will you hold my hands dylan?" will piped in

"sure thing baby boy cutie" dizzy winked at him.

i scooted away rolling my eyes at dizzy as a joke, dizzy flipped his hair back and rolled his eyes

***************

we pulled up to skateland as the sunset, mari came out and brought us inside

i tried to buy my skates, "OH SHIZ" dizzy looked over as i was about to pay, he rushed his card out his wallet and pays for me. I slap his arm "dylannnn stop" "your my girlfriend dumb bum" he said in his nerd voice and he pulled my hand to take me to actually go get my skates.

We waited at the counter waiting for will and mari to get their skates so we could get ours, "HOLY SHIT DIZZY DYL?" i hear a teenage boy say.

"Oh yeayuhhhh" he turns around and so do i, there was a boy who seemed to be 13-14

"holy fuck, can i get a picture?"
"yea of courseeee"

the boy took a selfie, "here wait we can have a professional one, will come take this photo"

"i'll do it dylan" i took the boys phone and took photos, i even decided to be funny and take photos in weird way, i laid down took them upside down i was being top notch amazing.

The fan thanked us both and left, we finally got out skates and sat down to put them on mari got out the camera from i dont even know where it's like he pulled it out of the air.

Dizzy took my hand and helped me up so i wouldn't fall, we all skates down to get to the actual rink, mari took off his skates before he would fall with dizzys camera, will fell toks before we even got to the rink and dizzy held my hand so we were both pretty steady.

********

Everything was going well we had all only fallen a couple times i mean i couldn't speak for will actually. His 10ft ass fell every second he kept getting hit by kids and stuff.

"Y/N WATCH OUT THWRES A KID" i heard will yelling from behind me, then boom i got hit by a kid which knocked me over. I let go of dizzys hand as i fell to the floor, i landed on my arm.

"HOLY HECK" dizzy stopped skating and will came up to me, "oh shit my hand" push myself or atleast try. My left arm was in so much pain, it was mainly my thumb and elbow. Everyone stopped skating and slowly got off the rink, "y/n your nose, it's bleeding" mari said as he put the camera down and stepped closer to us.

Some workers came over, they said the called 911 but i was fine, my nose was bleeding and my arm hurt but it was probably just bruised.

Dizzy takes my skates off so i wouldn't fall anymore. They help me up without trying to get my arm hurt more.

"ow, oh ow that hurts" they have me sit on a bench till the ambulance is there.

"Guys seriously im fine please let's not have the EMTs here" i was embarrassed, i had just fallen infront of like a million people and there was blood all over my face and my nose was still bleeding i probably looked like a psycho.

*****

Welp there i was sitting in the back of a ambulance infront of skateland, my arm was in a sling and i had blood all over my shirt and face.

"Dylan what did i tell you" i say as i see him and the boys at the back doors of the ambulance not sure what to do.

the crew🏴‍☠️

you *bloody picture of your face in the back of an ambulance* cancel plans that have anything to do with skating we aren't doing that anymore
abby🤰💕 WTF
baylen HAHA HOW COULD DIZZY LET THIS HAPPEN
dizzy🦄 IT WASNT MY IDEA
peej y/n wtf happened
you broken arm, thumb and bloody nose core😝
kyle im disappointed

"Guys stop worrying, flick me up mari"

I pose a bunch of times for the camera.