Sunset beach

I woke up in his arms still, a little different way but he still never let go of me. I grab my phone without waking him up and see it's 12 pm but we did go to bed at 3am.

I check my texts

the crew🏴‍☠️

baylen

abby🤰💕leave them alone baylen💀kyle it's 11:52 they need to wake up we have stuff to do todayyyyypeej stop complaining bitch boy kyle BITCH BOY?baylen ya hes my bitch boy😘kyle i love you baylen your so fucking sexy😍abby🤰💕 stfu get a roompeej...

kyle it's 11:52 they need to wake up we have stuff to do todayyyyy
peej stop complaining bitch boy
kyle BITCH BOY?
baylen ya hes my bitch boy😘
kyle i love you baylen your so fucking sexy😍
abby🤰💕 stfu get a room
peej when is it appropriate to wake the mfs up?
you i'm awake but let dizzy sleep🙏
baylen OMFG DIZZY GETS ENOUGH SLEEP WE MADE PLANSSSS

I hear baylen running to our room, he swings the door open and runs over to dizzys side of the bed.
"WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP"
Dylan jumps up looking around.
"W-what" hes said confused

"Cmon we have plans" baylen aggressively pulls dizzy up and then me.

"Wtf do i wear?"
"Take a hoodie of mine" dizzy says

I take a adhd hoodie and i take my shorts from yesterday. Dizzy puts on a matching fit sort of, a black adhd hoodie and some blue shorts.

We walk out and see everyone waiting for us to get in the car, me and dizzy hop in the back and he puts his legs across mine like a weirdo,

"Where are we going baylen?" i yell from the back

"This empty beach no one goes there but it's super close"

"sounds like it's tresspassing"

"tresspassings our thing remember" dizzy rolls his eyes.

We blast music and sing together, he was right this beach was super close and was definitely private property but we will take the risk. We got there at 1:30.

When i got out i quickly took my shoes off and ran near the water. Dizzy and peej followed after me.

Abby carried blankets out to the sand and laid them out. Kyle brought a cooler out and placed it on the blanket.

I walk back to the blankets "woah is there some alc in there, i wanna get waisted" i joke around

"yeayuh wheres the alc" frat boy dylan asked

Baylen had kyle film him as he messed around in the empty ruin stores around the beach. Me dizzy and abby tossed a football around, id say im pretty pro. Baylen called dizzy over to talk with him and they stayed over there for couple minutes while me and abby messed around. I could hear the boys laughing but me and abby just stayed by the water.

After a while of everyone sort of doing their own things the sun started setting. Everyone sat down and watched the sunset.

We heard a car pull up and we all turned around to see a cop car.
"oh shit." baylen whispers
"fuck, shit we will be fine"

"i told you guys" i said as the cop walked up to us with his partner.

"Hey, you guys know this is private property and you are tresspassing?" he says stepping closer to our blanket.

"It's private property?" baylen said

We all decided to let baylen do the talking.

Baylen talked with the cop, his story was that we didn't see the private property sign because a recent storm knocked the sign off. The cop let us go with a warning. We packed up and got back in the car and abby immediately fell asleep on kyle. I of course had to snap a picture because they always take pictures of me and dizzy.

We drove home as it finally got dark, abby woke up and me and her sat in the basement and watched icarly since dizzy had to shower and baylen, kyle and peej were doing something else.