12 am

Dizzy and i stayed on the couch for a while, i heard everyone get home and start yelling. Still arguing about luke and anakin. "shut upppp" i groaned slowly waking up.

I suddenly had tons of energy even though it was 12 am. I got up and ran around to get rid of it.

"woah whats going on" peej says as i almost run into him.

"y/n i got some y/n fans in my dms" dizzy says

i ran over to him behind the couch and look at his phone

there seriously fans asking for more "y/n content" i smiled because i thought dizzys fans hated me because i "stole" him.

"OH MY GOSH" i jumped up

"we need to get you in more videos" he said smiling and dancing around.

"guys watch this"

i was grabbing something from the fridge

"guys watch"
"are you watching"
"watch this"
"guyssss"
"watch meeee"

i finally turn around and see dizzy "patiently" waiting "WATCH" he smiles as he sees me looking.

he does 2 cart wheels in a row but the 2nd one he almost knocked over a shelf. "that was.. interesting dizzy" i walk over to him making sure he's okay.

"guys im going to bed i have to wake up at like 6 to go film with someone" baylen says as he walks in his room. peej saying the same thing.

"goodnight peej and baylen"

"let's go do something" i say to dizzy as i start walking to the stairs, "oooh do something" kyle winks

"stfu kyle, weird ass" i throw half drinken water bottle at him.

Dizzy followed me downstairs. "LETS PLAY MINECRAFT" i jump over the back of the couch, running to the xbox to turn it on. Dizzy sat crisscrossed on the couch I threw him a controller and sat next to him also crisscrossed.