Fair

As we walked to the booth to get tickets Dylan walked beside me. He walked closer and closer next to my side. Baylen bought us tickets and we got in the fair.

"What should we do first?" Abby asked
"Let's get water please im so thirsty" dizzy begged
"Let's go on this ride" baylen pointed to the ride that swings back and forth.

"You guys go get in line I'll go get water with dizzy" i said as i grabbed his hand and walked over to a food vender.

"Already holding my hand" he says, I look at his face and his cheeks were pink. HE WAS BLUSHING!!!
"1 water please" as i handed the worker a dollar.
I grabbed the water and handed it to him.
"Here you go" i said pushing the water in his hand and smiling.
"I could of bought that myself"
"Just wanted to be helpful" i smiled and walked.

He opened it up and drank half of it. We started walking over the the line to get with the others. He put his arm around my shoulder with the water in his hand. I looked over at him and smiled as my face turned red. He was so cute.

"Oh my god! Dizzy dyl?!" Some boy said walking over to him.
"Yeayuhh whats your name" he said as he took his arm off me and dapping up the kid.

He was so nice to his fans and he was always the same he never changed his personality on camera or off. I took a photo for the kid and handed him his phone back. "Your such a good influencer. You aren't fake and you so nice to everyone" i said as he put his arm back up. He smiled at blushed at me saying that.

We cut the line up to baylen they were close to getting on.

You guys go on a bunch of rides. Run into a bunch of fans and play bunch of games but lost all of them. It was super dark and you were all ready to go home.

I yawned as i sat down in the back. We started driving and blasting music but that didn't stop me from falling asleep.

"Y/n we're home" i felt a tap on my shoulder from dizzy. I woke up looking around. Everyone was already out of the car. As I opened my eyes more dizzy smiled "cmon sleepy". I got up and he helped me out before I fell because of how tired I was.

I got in a sat on the couch. "Thanks for the help Dizzy"

"Oh.. y/n we gotta go back to the apartment we cant leave it that long. We can see them tomorrow"
"Abby I just sat down" i whined because I was so tired.

"Y/n cmonnnn" she whined back
"Dizzy help me get her to the car"

Dizzy came over and picked me up like a baby.
He carried me out to the car where abby opened the door on my side. He placed me in the seat and smiled.

"Dizzy thank you, your the best" i hugged him
"Goodnight y/n" he said with a huge smile as he left