Golfing and abby

After top golf they dropped me off. "Bye have fun" i said as i got out.

"WAIT Y/N" dizzy got out the car
"what?"
He gives me a kiss and gets back in the car "LOVE YOUUUU" he sings out "you" as he drives away.

I walk up to baylens place. I don't even know where baylen and the other boys were but it was great because i could be with abby.

"Y/N Y/N HE KISSED ME AGAIN" she screams as walk in.

"WHEN OMG WHEN" i run over to the couch to listen.

"LAST NIGHT"

"TELLLLLLL"

"so after we got home everyone was going to bed, me and kyle watched pirates one, we cuddled and everything then i started to get tired, he put his arm around me and i started to go to sleep then he woke me up and asked if i wanted ti sleep in his room, OF COURSE I SAID YES"

"anndddddd"

"then i walked to his room with him, i woke up more and realized i left my phone on the couch i went back and when i got in his room he just smiled and then kissed me I ALMOST DIED HES AMAZING"

"OH MY GOSH"

"I KNOW RIGHT"

"DID HE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE?"

"no... which concerns me but he kissed me 2 times so i can't overthink it"

"true true, you for sure need to talk about it though, because it's so clear he wants to date you sometimes i think you guys are"

"i think that sometimes to but then i remeber were just friends"

After we stopped talking about boys we turned on a movie and went to the kitchen we made popcorn and grabbed some drinks.

After the movie was over we turned on another, we got sucked into the movies. We ended up watching like 5 movies. "Let's make cookies" i got up and stretched.

"YES COOKIE NIGHT" abby is obsessed with cookies

I found a recipe and made sure baylen had everything.

We messed around as me made cookies, flour was thrown and we threw chocolate chips up in the air trying to catch them in our mouths but we both sucked at it. Making cookies with one hand was very difficult, well everything was difficult with one hand.

We put the cookies in the oven, the sun was setting. Me and abby cleaned up the mess we made while the cookies baked. We turned on icarly and waited.

The oven beeped and we jumped up, abby just wanted the cookies already but they needed to cool down.

While they cooled down we decided to try and do couples yoga poses.

y/ninstaa

liked by y/nanddizzy, dizzy19fan and 369 more

y/ninstaa we are carly and sam @abbyharper

view all 127 comments

abbyharper also if your seeing this WE BROKE NOTHING BAYLEN
|
baylenlevine WTF DID YOU BREAK

kyle.johnson wtf y/n stop stealing
|
dizzydyll they were taken from us😞

dizzydyll then we're carly and freddy