Getting the trespasser

Once the sunset we went back to baylens we were all sitting on the couch when kyle got a call (ik it was lukas but js not adding him to the story sorry🤧 ALSO I DONT HATE HIM)

"yo" i heard dizzys voice, i popped up.
"hey man" kyle said

they were in another room but i could sort of hear it.

"what y'all on man" dizzy says sounding like he's a "bad boy"
"nothing we're chilling" kyle and peej laugh
"yeah..same"

They give the phone to baylen, im "patiently"waiting so i can talk to him, him and baylen talked to him and asked if he wanted us to come get him
"yes please but also can we go to hibachi express still"
"yes" baylen laughs

They finally hand me the phone, "hi dizzy" i say smiling
"Y/N" he says with more enthusiasm then how he was talking to any of the others.
"dylan i can't wait to see you"
"i can't wait to see you, i want to see you the most, don't tell the others"

"what the fuck dizzy" peej says whos standing right next to me.

"Have you made any friends dizzy?" peej ask as i hand the phone to him
"ya, actually i have"
"of course he has" i whisper
"alright well we will come get you" peej says

They hang up the phone, baylen couldn't go with since they thought it would be better, me, mari and peej went to get him. He didn't know i was though. We grabbed dizzys bail money and got in the car.

I was so excited to see his criminal ass. We pulled up to the jail, we got out and waited outside. Mari started filming.

"There my boy is" peej says pointing to dizzy walking. He got walked out by a cop, he had papers in his hands but they flew out when he walked out. I run and go hug him on his side to make sure i don't hit his papers out more though. "Holy shiz i missed you cuhhhh" he tries to sound gangster.
"i missed you more" i say as he looks at me and kisses me. I smile and let go of the hug so he could hug peej and mari.

"graduated 2 years ago and they can't keep me out of detention" he jokes

After we get everything dealt with we get in the car. We talked about how prison was for him. "I made tons of friends honestly but after the like 6th hour i was losing it, i don't know how people last years there"
He kept going on and on but i wasn't complaining i loved his excitement for telling us about his 8 hour jail life.

We picked up everyone else and went to get hibachi express like he requested.

I wasn't hungry since i was snacking on fruit snacks at baylens, we got sat down and were the only people in there really because they were closing. Everyone ate and did their stuff. Mari took me and dizzy back to d'aydrian's.

D'aydrian was out with rickey but they would be back soon. I brushed my teeth and got in my pajamas and laid in the couch. I watched spongebob on my phone. Dizzy was showering he was singing stop breathing by carti.

Mari was already asleep again, dizzy got out the shower. He came over to me and cuddled up by me. "sorry to scare you today" he kissed my cheek
"it's okay dizzy im just glad your good now"
i kiss his cheek back. He cuddled in with me and watched spongebob. He fell asleep first so i turned my phone off and turned around so we were face to face. I put my hand on his face i put his hair out his face. I kiss him and turn back around to go to sleep.

I woke up to d'aydrian bouncing around. We were going to top golf today. I got ready while everyone went to go get breakfast, i ususally don't eat in the morning so i let them leave so i had time to get ready.

I put on some nice jeans and a good crop top i picked out some converse, i decided i would look good today instead of crocs. I put in some makeup and sat on the couch waiting for them.

They came back and grabbed me and then we left to top golf, later dizzy, d'aydrian and rickey were going to a shoe convention thing so i was going to go to bake and have another girls night.

Rickey and d'aydrian ran in and put our names down. It was a 10 minute wait so we blasted music in the car and messed around. "PARTY FOR DABABY" they yelled outside
"oh shit thats us guys" d'aydrian said
we all laughed at the name.

*****

Everyone was actually doing good... except for me, the cast was not helpful. I genuinely couldn't hold the club so when i went to swing the clubs flew with the ball. I kept getting introuble so i had to explain, the manager said it would be better i just dont golf. I sat on the couch and watched everyone golf. I could dizzy felt bad but i really wasn't upset i could care less about golfing i just liked watching everyone either totally miss the ball or make it to far.

"Are you sure your not upset you can't golf, im sorry" dizzy kept apologizing

"dylan it's okay i swear keep golfing" i said he smiled then blew me a kiss and winked. what a weirdo...