7/11

I woke up to abby singing. She was a really good singer but it's not what i wanted at 10 am. I wanted to sleep longer but it was whatever. I got up checked my phone.

Dizzy🤷‍♀️💕 was changed to Dizzy💕💕💕💕💕
hey want to have a sleepover over here tonight? just me and you!!?

yes of course! i'm getting my nails done with abby later but i can come over after🤭

I got up and went to find abby.
I wanted to tell her so bad but i couldn't but i just went up and hugged her for a while.

"Y/n everything good?" she asked
"ya i just want to hug my boo" i said
"are you sure? is everything good with you and dylan?" she asked genuinely
"oh ya everything's just fine"
"really? do you know what's with you guys now?"
"mm not sure" i let go and went to get ready for a little day with abby.

I also packed a bag for the night. I put pajamas,
clothes for tomorrow, toothbrush and some other things.

Me and abby left. We got our nails done, went shopping and had a cute lunch date. We talked about her and kyle and she tried to bring up be and dylan but i changed the subject back to her.

It was then 4pm and me and abby went home and talked some more for 2 hours. I told her that i was having a sleep over with dizzy but just as friends. She didnt question it and i drove over there.

I walk through the door to an empty house. None of the boys were there other than dizzy. He came over and hugged me. He took me to his room and we sat down and just cuddled basically. I laid on his chest and he tried to "braid" my hair and i watched grown ups on my phone.

Him playing with my hair made me super sleepy but i couldn't fall asleep yet. "Hey dizzy" i look up to look at him.

"Ya?"

"Do you like dizzy or dylan better?" i was genuinely curious because i always switch between it.

"I like dizzy but dylan is fine too i mean it is my name"

I went back to watching the movie. After the movie it was 8pm and we didn't know what to do.
"Let's go to the gas station" i said as i got up and slid my crocs on.

We left without baylen seeing us sneak behind him. We hopped in dizzys car and left. We drove to 7/11 and bought some candy and left.

y/ninstaa

liked by baylenlevine, abbyharper and 175 more

y/ninstaa late night fav @dizzydyll

view all 68 comments

dizzydyll whos the cute one in the glasses
|
baylenlevine good thing i'm wearing my glasses

abbyharper so im not your late night fav😞 is what we have fake😠

We drove home and sang taylor swift songs.
"YOU BELONG WITH MEEEE, STANDING BY AND WAITING AT THE BACK DOOR"
we sang at the top of our lungs.

We arrived back at baylens house at 8:40ish.
"Oh dizzy" baylen said as he walked through the door. Baylen had on some glasses and winked at dizzy.

Me and dizzy sat on the couch.