Rainy days and Wimpy kids

We tried to decide on something to do. There was lots of arguing but we tried to agree. I looked out the window behind me. It was raining. I LOVE THE RAIN.

"RAIN" i said as i got up and slid my shoes on and ran out front.

They followed after me. "Whats her Problem?" Baylen said.

"Nothing come on" dizzy responded and tried to get them to come out in the rain with me.

He ran out to the street with me. I spun around and grabbed dizzys hand to spin with me. "GET OUT HERE" i yelled to the others.
"HELL NO" abby responded

Me and dizzy were soaked so we decided to go inside again.
I chased abby around trying to give her a wet hug. I slipped a bit and fell but I got back up.

"No one wants a hug.. wow" I started fake crying.
Dizzy came over and hugged me since we were both wet.
"I'm so loved" I said as he hugged me.

"Let's watch a movie now" baylen said

Me and dizzy tried to go sit down in the couch.

"FUCK NO" baylen yelled
"Go get in dry clothes then you can sit"

"Baylen you think I live here?" I said and I went over and hugged him as he sat.

"You fucking bitch." He pushed me off him

"Y/n come here" dizzy called me over to a room. He handed me sweatpants and a shirt that said adhd af.
"Wear these, the shirts my merch" he said as he winked. He directed me to a bathroom and he took his shirt off to change.

I changed into the clothes and went back out.

"Stylish" abby said.
"Ya some good ole dizzy dyl merch" i said flexing his shirt. I sat down in the corner of the couch and watched the movie they had turned on. Dizzy came out in his dry clothes now.
There were no more spaces left so dizzy came and sat next to me. Abby looked at me as he sat down and she winked.

They turned on Diary of a wimpy kid, they said we are going to watch all of them.

We got through the first one and about an hour into the 2nd one. It was 12ish and I was getting sleepy. I decided to be bold and rest my head in dizzys shoulder. As I did that he stretched his arm over my shoulders. I smiled and looked at abby. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

I woke up a bit and opened my eyes to see they were still on the 2nd movie. Dizzy noticed I was up.
"Hey want to go lay down on an actual bed, it's 12:30 you can sleep if you want"
"Sure i could use more sleep"

He got up and offered me and hand. He walked me over to his bed room. He cleared off the clothes from his bed and put an extra blanket on there.
"It's sort of messy but you can sleep in here" he had a smile on his face like always.

"Thanks dizzy" i hugged him

"No problem, I'll let you sleep now goodnight." He turned the lights off and closed the door. I got in the bed and doze off.