Deny deny deny

We spent most of day on baylens couch being the most productive people ever. Until we decided to go to a walmart and connect to speakers. Baylen started playing star wars music. I ran off to find some cheap lightsabers. I came back with 2 and handed one to abby. Me and abby battled until kyle stole it from her and fought me.

"GO Y/N SHES A PRO" dizzy yelled in the back
"shes trash" abby and kyle said.

We fought more and then got kicked out. Luckily they didnt trespass us. We got back to the house at 7:30ish.

"Whos trying to take me to the airport?" Dizzy asked
"ME!" all of us yelled.
I decided id be a gentlemen and take dizzys suitcase to the car.

I sat in the back with dizzy mourning the loss of him leaving for a week. No one could really se us since it was getting dark and we were in the back.
I played with his hair as we sat in the "silence" of yatchy.

We finally got there and we all got out to say bye. Everyone started getting back in the car after a couple minutes. I hugged him and sighed "hey i'll be back on wenesday and then we can hang out just js two!" he said as he let go of the hug.
"i guess, i'll miss you though but i'll have fun with these nerds" he pulled me back in before i finished my sentence and kissed me.

I smiled and watch him as we walked in the airport. I got in the car once i lost him.

"Y/N YOU MOTHER FUCKER" abby screamed as i got in the car.

"Huh..." i was so confused

"ARE YOU GUYS KISSING AS FRIENDS?"

"WHAT" oh shoot did i ruin the secret..

"WE SAW YOU KISS DIZZY" kyle yelled

"Baylen, drive" i acted like i couldnt hear anyone and ignored them the whole ride because i was trying to think as an excuse.

They kept talking about it. I was trying not to break and laugh.

I texted dizzy.

Dizzy💕💕💕💕💕 was changed to Dizzy🦄
DIZZY THEY SAW US KISS WHAT DO I DO

THEY SAW OH MY
DONT ADMIT TO IT I WANT TO BE THERE JUST DENY DENY DENY LIKE MY BOY RODRICK SAID

SMART MOVE DYLAN ALRIGHT

I KNOW im a genius
PLANES TAKING OFF I LOVE YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEK

LOVE YOU TOO HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT AND FUN WEEK💕🙌

I turned my phone off as we pulled into the garage. I was smiling at him saying he loved me he hasnt really said it since we started dating.

I sat on the couch ignoring their yelling at me.

"SO YOU GUYS ARE DATING RIGHT MOTHER FUCKER RESPOND" baylen yelled

i shook my head no.

"dont lie because why else would you guys kiss.."

"we didnt even kiss it probably looked like it because i was whispering to him"

"what were you whispering?" baylen quickly asked
"about how much you loooooove him" kyle exaggerated.

"Shut up i literally dont like him were just friends we arent anything just believe me"

"How can we believe you when we saw you guys kiss" peej added

"WE DIDNT KISS YOU GUYS WERE AT A BAD ANGLE"

"calm down" abby said as she sat next to me putting her hand in my hand.

I tried changing the topic a ton until baylen started talking about star wars. I was clueless since i never really payed attention to star wars but it was the boys passion.

"Kyle shut up. LUKES A PUSSY" baylen yelled

I kept zoning in and out of the conversation because all i missed was dizzys arms wrapped around me as i slept.

I laid down and abby's lap as i started sleeping. She lightly played with my hair. God i miss dylan and him holding me and playing with my hair.