Kissy kiss?

We walked in and snuck past the workers so we didn't get kicked out right away. Dylan walked over to a mannequin and picked it up and took to to a register.

"Hello, we are looking to adopt this mannequin" dizzy said all proper.
Apparently me and him are adopting.
"yeah we looked at all the options and decided wilbur here was the best choice for us" i added as the worker called up the manager.

The manager walked up and saw the camera. He yelled at mauri and me and dylan died laughing because he didn't say anything.
"Sir hes actually deaf he can't hear you" i said stepping closer to them.
"you stay here wilbur," dylan said as he walked up by emauri.

He yelled a bunch more think he would hear him but he said nothing still. He told us to leave but kept grabbing my arm and trying to push me out.

Thats when dylan got serious.
"Dude stop you cant grab her like that woah now" he said as he grabbed him arm and pulled it off me.
"Let's go man what the heck" dylan said shaking his head and walking out. As we were walking out all he was doing was apologizing he felt so bad but i really was fine nothing really happened he was just and angry man.

"Y/n im so sorry oh my gosh" he kept repeating

"Dylan it's okay im fine nothing happened and it wasn't your fault" i kept assuring him.

We got in the car and sat there for a second.

"Where should we go?" He asked
"Let's go to the mall we can mess around there" i said as he turned the car on.

We arrived at the mall. I grabbed dizzys hand and ran inside with Emauri running behind us.

Right as we walked in i saw a photobooth. "DYLAN PLEASE LETS TAKE PHOTOS" i said as i ran into it.

He put money in and we did poses.
First we held up peace signs
The second we hugged and did weird faces
and the last... He looked at me in my eyes, i saw his eyes go down to my lips and then back at my eyes. "3..2..1" and on 1 he kissed me. HOLY.

After a couple seconds he moved back. "Sorry.. Sorry i just"
"Dylan don't be sorry" i said with a smile playing with his hair. We got out pictures and i couldn't stop looking at it.

"DIZZY HOLY SHIT" emauri said when he stopped recording for a bit. As dizzy talked to emauri i couldn't stop smiling. I can't believe that just happened.

I pulled my phone out.
Abby💕🤰

ABBY
ABBY
ABBY
PLEASE
ANWSER
NOW
ABBY

calm down bitch WHATTTTT

DYLAN JUST KISSED ME
WE KISSED
WE KISSSSED🤭

WHAT U WHAT NOW
OH MY Y/N THATS SO EXCITING
SO ARE YOU GUYS?

IDK
BUT I LIKE HIM SM
HOLD ON GTG ILL TALK ABT IT WE WILL BE HOME IN AN HOUR

I put my phone back in my pocket as dizzy came back over to me smiling. "Lets go get one of those animal car things" he said pointing to those electric kid things.

We skipped over there and he bought one. He got on and i sat behind him holding onto his shoulder so i didn't fall back.
He rode it into a store and the worker yelled at him so we left. We rode around and security came. They told us to leave or they would trespass us so we left to go return the cool ride. We then left and got in the car. As we were pulling out the security walked up to the car. "Can i have your ID" here we go...

Dylan listened to the security and basically told the girl what we went to go do and that we didn't refuse to leave. We had to explain it to an official security guard and he let us off with a warning.

We decided to go home because there was enough clips. He also had clips from the first night at target to add.