Cheering dizzy up

I woke up and dizzy was wrapped around me, since we went to bed at a good time I woke up at 11 am. I stayed in the same position so i didnt wake him up. I almost stayed there for about 20 minutes till he woke up.

"goodmorning" he laid there still

"morning dizzy" i smiled even though he couldnt see it

Once he finally sat up i got up and brushed my teeth, dizzy scrolled through his phone as i danced and brushed my teeth.

"oh. my go-" dizzy genuinely sounded sad

"what" i mumbled with my toothbrush in my mouth as i turned around

"my old friend passed away, he was the first one who ever supported me he was such a big help" he sounded like he was gonna cry.

I spit my toothpaste out and rinsed then sat next to him. "Dizzy im sorry" I hugged him as he teared up.

I rubbed his back as he dug his face into my shoulder. I had never seen him cry, this kid must of been important and i felt bad.

After a couple minutes of dizzys crying he picked his head up. He took a deep breath and stood up.

I needed to think of something fast to get his mind off his friend. I thought of a quick date.

"Dizzy im going to take you on a date to try to cheer you up"

I really had nothing in mind but i knew i could find something he could enjoy easily, i just needed to get into the mind of a toddler.

"Cmon lets get ready" i walk over to him at the counter where he was rinsing his face with water.

I pull my makeup bag over and my skin care bag to me. I start moisturizing my face. Dizzy stands at the counter still just watching me.

I start doing my makeup, curling my lashes and everything. Dizzy looked like he wanted to say something but he didnt.

"Huh?" i say turning to him

"i dont know i forgot" he says

"want me to do your makeup?"

he smiled, "yes" he covers his smile

"sit on the bed but not facing the mirror so its a surprise" i said with a small smirk as he walked over to the bed and say on the edge with his back to the mirror.

I grabbed my makeup bag and set it on the bed, i moisturized his face and started doing his makeup. I tried to hold myself from laughing although i let it slip out a couple times.

"whats so funny" he says smiling

"noth-" i bursted out again.

"BRO WHAT" he gets up to go check the mirror

"IM A MINION?!" he screams

I immediately burst out laughing at his reaction, he starts laughing along with me. Im
glad he wasnt sad anymore but i needed to still keep him distracted.

I washed his face because we were going somewhere, as much as he begged me to keep it on i had to take it off so kids wouldn't get scared. I wash his face and put a bit of skincare on him. He relaxed as i rubbed moisturizer on his face.

After i finished i look for an outfit. I put on some pink sweatpants and a white adhd af shirt of course.

He put on some blue sweats and a black adhd shirt. I ran out my room and crawled up the stairs.

"where you guys going?" baylen ask eating cereal on the couch and watching cobra kai

"a date, your not invited" i say grabbing the keys to dizzys car.

a/n- sorry this has taken so long, i started school and js have been mega busy ill try to get a bunch of chapters out today but i might end this story soon and make a new one

how would u feel abt a new book? bc this was is getting boring and i would love to re start a new one