Double date🤞

I woke up, to a silent house just playing i woke up to baylen doing his pirate call. "Those motherfuckers" i got up quickly and angrily. I storm out to the kitchen to see baylen on the counter.
"STFU BAYLEN" i grab a spatula and wack his ankles.

"woah woah calm down" he jumps off the counter snatching my "weapon" away.

Dizzy stumbles in to the kitchen standing there looking confused while he rubs his face.

"hey y/n you know your moving today?" kyle said with his arm wrapped around abby.

"i'm what..."

"SHES MOVING IN" dizzy immediately woke up

"ya there's rooms in the basement and we're gonna help you get your stuff" baylen said

**************

We get to me and abby's apartment with tons of boxes, me and abby haven't been home for like 3 days. Baylen and kyle helped abby and Dizzy and Peej helped me.

It took around 2 hours to pack up me and abby's room, there was nothing in the kitchen or living room other than our tv and xbox.

We took multiple cars to get our boxes to baylens house.

Once we got to baylens house i sprinted downstairs to claim my room, i picked the room with the biggest closet and a connecting bathroom. The boys struggled to bring all out boxes but they managed.

Dizzy helped me unpack in my room, he would pause on almost everything though. "Whats this?" "who gave you this?" "WOAH THIS IS COOL" almost every second.

By the time we were sort of finished with my closet and bathroom atleast it was 9pm.

I was going to need to get shelves and other things but i head the main things, bed, clothes and a bathroom.

"Successful night day of moving id say" as he plopped onto my bed. I sit next to his head and start playing with his hair.

"Wanna go do something fun" he ask staying still though so i could finish his hair.

"Like what?"

"LETS BATTLE WITH BAYLENS LIGHT SABERS"

"i'm not allowed to touch those... baylen doesn't like me"

"what.." he said confused

"then let's go get food, we should go on a double date somewhere with kyle and abby"

"YES DOUBLE DATE" i jumped up.

Abby🤰💕
double date tonight you, kyle and me and dizzy
in like 10 mins idk where but lets go

kyles asleep on my bed..

idgaf wake him up CMONNNN

I grab an ok outfit and change in the bathroom while dizzy stays laying on my bed. I put in some crocs and grab dizzy.

"CMON LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO"

i rush him out ,and i go bang on abby's door
"let's go nerdssss"

me and dizzy walk up stairs and go to his car, trying to avoid sleepy peej and editing baylen on the couch.

Dizzy turns on his classic teeny bops, nicki minaj, taylor swift you know the classics.
Kyle and abby get in and we decide a place to eat, texas roadhouse🙏

Dizzy always talks about his love for it.

*****

We get in and it was pretty empty, we got seated right away and got some rolls.

"GAWDDDD THESE ROLLS" dizzy would not stop going off about the rolls

The waiter was being real sketch, she kept winking and smiling at dizzy.

She took our drinks i got a water, she came back and hands everyone their drinks and seems to have forgotten mine.

She came back and hands me my drink, then tips it over "on accident".

"Oh my, i'm so sorry its just getting late and i'm getting tired im sorry" she says as i get up.

"Oh shoot y/n you good?" dizzy got up
also.

My shirt was soaked, it was a white shirt so it was becoming see through.

"Here here" dizzy rushes his hoodie off and hands it to me.

"thanks dizzy" i grin a bit

the crew🏴‍☠️
baylen where tf are you guys?
peej YOU LEFT US??
you double date🤔
baylen me and peej are dating.🤞
dizzy🦄 stay mad..
dizzy🦄 love you baylen and peej dw i'll kiss you goodnight😉
kyle don't worry baylen i wont forget abt u😉😉😉
abby🤰💕 how did i end up with the stupidest group of people ever
you GTG ORDERING RN

The waiter came back with a new water and took our orders, we all ordered kids meals.

"i'll take your menus" she grabs dizzys hand as she grabs his menu, he akwardly grinned at her then looked at me.

When she left we started talking about her
"wtf is her problem, she's ruining the double date" kyle says in a sassy tone

"she's mad weird" i said looking at dizzy

"ya im sorry y/n this waiter is a bum"

"it's okay i dont blame her your really cute but your mine"

Kyle paid for us all, we left and yelled some taylor swift in the car.

It was only 11 but i was so tired and i knew i needed to fix my sleep schedule.