Snow white

Baylen and kyle sat down with us and they turned on star wars. Baylen starts explaining everything because i said ive never watched it.

I smiled at all the boys explaining and pausing every second. We already finished a couple of movies and i think it was about 3 am. I was falling asleep on Dizzys shoulder and he looked over at me. "Hey we're gonna go to bed" Dizzy said to the boys who were wide awake.
He stood up and helped me up.

We walked to his room and i laid on his bed.
"Dont you want to change so you don't have to sleep in jeans" he said.

I got up and went to my bag to grab clothes as dizzy laid in the bed.
I thought it wouldn't be a big deal to change there. I turned around to face the other way so i wasn't facing directly at him.

I changed my shirt into a big oversized one i then changed my pants into shorts. I turned back around to see dizzy facing the other wall with his back torwards me.

"Your such a respectful boy" i said jumping onto the bed hugging him.
"It's not hard to be respectful" he said turning back around facing me.

Our faces were so close our nose were almost touching. I fell asleep soon after our silence.

I woke up at 12 which was bad but we were up late. I open up instagram while i wait for dizzy to wake up.

I had gotten a ton of dms.

Are you and dizzy dating?

R u using dizzy for clout💀

LEAVE DIZZY ALONE HES MINEEEE

STOP U AND DIZZY R SO CUTE

bro who even are u? u js appeared from nowhere and now are like best friends apparently??

apparently a bunch of people from dizzy saw the post and there was some good and bad.

Then i hear dizzy wake up.
He looks over to me and smiles
He stands up and comes over to my side. I jump on his back and he walks out to the kitchen with me.

"Finally, goodmorning it's literally lunch time cmon" kyle says as we walk out

As all the boys realize i slept in his room and came out on his back they all look at eachother.
"I'm telling you" peej says to them.
Dizzy looks back at me and giggles.
I jump off his back and run over to the other boys.
"So what are we talking about" as i put my arms around them.

"Nothing nothing" baylen says.

I then hear a knock on the door and i run to get it. IT WAS ABBY!
"ABBY DADDY" i said as i hugged her.
"what did you call her" peej says raising his eyebrow.
"Um.. abby" i said as i realized i called her that.
All of them laugh.
As everyone was still in the kitched i went and laid in the middle of the couch on my stomach.
Dizzy came over and lays his back on my back.
"ugh dizzy i...cant.. bre-" i said pretending to die.

"Oh no she needs cpr" dizzy yells as he gets off me and turns me around.

"I GOT THIS" abby came running over pretending like she was about to kiss me.

"Oh?" he says back

"Oh no it doesn't work" abby says fake crying

"I think i know what could work" baylen says jumping over the couch to see me.

"Dizzy stand right here" baylen says as he pull my eyes open.

"Not even a cute boy can save her" he says as he fails to wake me up.

"I've got this" peej says and he pushes everyone out the way.

He grabs my head and shakes it. I didnt wake up but my brain felt shooken up.

"I KNOW" kyle says running over
"y/f/s (ur fav show) is the worst thing ever" kyle screams.
I resisted trying not to wack him.
"Ugh i was so close" he says.

"I know the trick" dizzy says pushing kyle away.
"WOAH WHATS THAT" dizzy yells pointing behind everyone. As i assume everyone looks he kisses me but it was more of a peck.

I open my eyes and gasp. "IM ALIVEEEEE" i say as i sit up and hug dizzys neck.

"OH MY WHAT DID YOU DO" abby yelled
"YOU SLY MAN DIZZY I KNOW WHAT YOU DID" baylen said shaking dizzy.
Kyle pat him on the back and peej cheered for him.

"WHATS GOING ON?" abby interrupts
"DIZZY IS A PRINCE" baylen yelled
"IS Y/N HIS PRINCESS?"
"EWWW DONT CALL ME PRINCESS YUCK" that name just cringed me out and if i was called princess i would walk out.

Abby was still clueless because no one told her but we moved on and all settled down.

Baylen started dancing for everyone which was very weird dance moves, very sexual torwards the boys. I scooted closer to abby so i wasn't near baylen as he sat next to kyle.

When baylen walked over to dizzy, dizzy looked at me and laughed.

"FAVORITE COUPLE" i screamed torwards baylen and dizzy.