Dizzy19fan

We walked into the house and saw abby asleep on the couch with kyle cuddling her. Me and dizzy died and took a picture. We looked around for baylen and peej but couldn't find them.

the crew🏴‍☠️

peej mother fuckers anyone want to come with me and baylen to get wings
dizzy🦄 me and y/n are good we already ate
you kyle and abby are dead asleep on the couch so they will probably pass

Me and dizzy sneak into his room trying not to wake up the lovers on the couch. We sit down on dizzys bed and talk.

"Dizzy it was the best day ever you are the best"

"well you made the date better" he smiled as he looked at me.

We then hear screaming and the door slam, god damn hears baylen. I hear him running around and then him get closer. He swings open dizzys door.

"HOW WAS THE DATEEEE" baylen says in a fancy voice

"It was great? what do you want?" i say

"just wanted to know, you staying her tonight?" he ask

i look up at dizzy and he shrugs.

"ya she is" he anwsers for me

"alright stay safe" he closed the door and walked away.

Me and dizzy scroll through tik tok until he falls asleep. I gently lay his head down as i got up to change out of my clothes. I walk to his closet and grab an adhd at shirt and pink sweatpants.
I grab them and walk out to the bathroom and turn his light off so he can sleep.

As i walk out i hear him "where you going cuh" he pops his head up with his eyes just a bit open. "Going to change i'll be back im not going home"

I walk to the bathroom and change and before i go back to dizzys room i see what everyone's doing. "God damn kyle your so fucking hot" baylen says. Abby was still wrapped around kyle but kyle was awake and watching shrek with the boys. I walk over and kiss abby on the forehead "dont wake her up" i tell them and walk back to dizzys room.

I open the door to see his phones bright screen beaming on his face as he looked confused. I get under the covers and ask him what's up.

"This weirdo wont leave me alone, i understand shes a fan but she wont stop dissing you it's mad weird" he shows me instagram dms.

Dizzy19fan
WHOS THIS GIRL WTF DIZZY
IM GONNA CRY SHE AINT EVEN CUTE THAT SHOULD BE MEEEEE
WE WERE GONNA HAVE KIDS AND MARI AND WILL WOULD BE UNCLES...
shes probably using you for fame bc like where did she come from?
i know more abt you then she does BE WITH ME
literally dying i thought we had smth😞

"Wtf shes weird... that's creepy"

"Ya like i get shes a fan and i love all my fans but this has gotten out of hands, she always talks about having kids with me and it's weird asf"

"say something, be like i know your a fan and i appreciate you but this has gotten a bit out of hands i love my gf and my fans but if your going to be acting strange like this i wont put up with it"

"your smart alright thanks" he starts typing back

I check my instagram.

Dizzy19fan
WHO ARE YOU
DIZZY IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME TF?
why tf are you using him
literally leave him alone
your such a mf clout chaser i bet you don't even know him as much as i do
i can't wait till you guys break up
i dont even feel bad bc you js came out of nowhere???
hope you guys don't last long😞🤞
leave him alone

"omfg i cant do this, look at this bitch what the hell" i show dizzy my phone as hes still typing.

"i'm sorry y/n i didnt think my fans were like this im sorry" he kept apologizing but it wasn't his fault.

i start typing back,

hey i don't know you, you don't know me and im not gonna be nice about this if you are going tk act like this. me and dylan are happy together and you are just someone who gets their knowledge about him off his videos, you truly don't know much about him and im not clout chasing i cant clout chase if i met him through and actual interaction and not a video. so get out our relationship and please stop saying this weird shit about having his kids because that truly is weird. have a great night..

i sent it and turned my phone off and stared at the ceiling and sighed. tears filled my eyes just because all this bullshit and that weird fan, the day was great but she ruined it.

He finished typing and wrapped his arm around me, he couldn't see i was crying so i tried to stop but that girl was just so creepy and being weird ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND saying that she can't wait till we break up. I'm not ready for that day if we break up, i hardly know this boy but he is everything to me he's so kind, funny and sweet and I know he never meant to let crazy fans get to me.

I roll over so my face is on his chest, i bury my face into his chest and cry. I couldn't hold it, all this made me think about losing him and that annoying brat. He put his other arm around me so it was a hug.

"Hey woah woah whats wrong y/n, im sorry that girl was like that" he apologized immediately.

"It's not your fault" i cry

I stay in his arms crying and he just stays there. I cried till i fell asleep in his arms. He didn't move and i bet it was uncomfortable but he stayed there. What a great boy.