Long night

Everyone was so focused watch icarly on the tv, i got bored so i headed up stairs.

I sat on the couch and watched Dizzys videos on my phone, i dont think any one realized i left because of how amazed they were at Icarly. I curled up and watched his videos.

Dizzy🦄
where tf are you i got cold😞

went upstairs myb cuhhhhh🥶💯

I was so focused on my dizzy video that i didnt see that half of them came back upstairs.
"look at this" i hear baylen whisper to someone but i didnt know who.

"aww shes watching my videos" i hear dizzys voice wand immediately turn my phone off and look behind me.

"no i wasnt" i got up and walked to baylen, peej and dizzy in the kitchen. They were all munching on something.

"wheres abby and kyle?"
"downstairs basically making out i swear" dizzy says as he dances and eats his food

I look at the oven and see that it's 1am. Baylen and peej go back downstairs with popcorn and dizzy stays dancing.

"Come watch icarly with us"

"i was enjoying your videos, you always hate when i watch them with you i dont know why"

its true, whenever i'm cuddling with dizzy he hates when i try to watch his videos it's like he hates his videos but i dont, i love them.

"cmonnnn" he whined

he threw me across his back and carried me down stairs.

kyle and abby were asleep face to face and baylen and peej were having fun messing with them.
I get up and explore the basement some more.

"Baylen theres like 3 empty bedrooms down here you should get more room mates"

"you guys should move in and save gas" he immediately says

"YES" dizzy agreed

"what if i get tired of you mofos"

all the boys start fake crying

I walked upstairs again leaving everyone, i grabbed some water and hid to see how long it would take for them to find me. Keeping them on their toes for losing me.

After couple minutes i hear dizzy come upstairs, i hid in a hall closet no one uses.

"Y/N?!"

i tried not to laugh, "y/nnnnn???" he was getting closer to the closet and i wanted to scare him.

"y/n where did you go punk?"

"RAHHHHH" i jumped out the closet

"AHH, what the heck man" he said in a nerdy voice

"FINALLY I PRANKED YOU"

"keep your eyes open at all times then.."

I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror checking my skin and stuff, dizzy followed behind me and stood in the door way of the bathroom watching me.

"you are like a kid, i feel like im babysitting you"

he continues to silently watch you and smile,
"wow" he said with a grin

"leave me alone stop staring perv" i push him away lightly.

"ow that really hurt" he wipes his tears

i randomly walk around the house silently to see how long this kid would follow me around, he surprisingly followed me for a long time.

i heard his phone ring,
"DIZZZZYYY"
"what will" he says as he sits down
i walk behind him and rest my chin on his head.

"OH HI Y/N" will said
"HI WILL?" how does he know my name?

Dizzy and will talk about i dont even know what, i look at the time and see it's 3 am, i was getting tired.

I take my head of dizzy and walk to his room, he looks back at me "where you going stink"
"bed" i say slowly.

I grab a hoodie and shorts of his and jump into his bed. I laid in the middle and grabbed my shark. I turn on some dizzy dyl videos and fall asleep.

"goodnight will" i hear dizzy as he walks in hanging up on facetime.

I wasn't going to move, dizzy can work out a way to sleep with me in the middle. He wrapped his arm around me probably just to hold onto something so he doesn't fall off.