K+A

We all ran to go buy tickets, once we got into the fair the sun was already setting. "let's go on the swings" baylen said pointing.

we all followed him and waited in line. the fair was pretty empty for a friday night. We waited in the line for about 10 minutes. We all joked about the weirdest things.

Kyle, abby and baylen all ran to a specific spot, me and dizzy got swings next to eachother and peej got one behind us.

The ride started and dizzy pulled out his phone and recorded a video on snap. He showed the view to hen flipped the camera and showed both of us and peej. I held a thumbs up with my cast.

"CAREFUL STOP DONT DROP YOUR PHONE"

He put his phone in his pocket, once the ride was over we went on this one that goes in a circle, dizzy was freaking out. "i hate that one, i don't know how you guys convince me to go on it everytime"

We went on a couple more rides and saves the ferris wheel for last. Me and dizzy got in one, abby and kyle went and the peej and baylen went in one.

Dizzy always freaked out at the top, we took pictures and videos and js messed around. We threw things at baylen and peej who were behind us.

Abbys pov

Me and kyle were sitting, he was screaming and doing the pirate call when it stopped us at the top, he smiled as he looked at me. As soon as i knew it he kissed me, "kyle, we can't keep just kissing as friends" i say as i pull away from the kiss.

"Then let's not kiss as friends" he said calmly
"is this your way of asking me out?"
"of course, so what you say?"
"of course kyle" i kissed him and the ride started back up.

abbyharper

liked by kyle

liked by kyle.johnson, benitezfp and 284 more

abbyharper boyfriend🤭

view all 126 comments

kyle.johnson deez nutz 🤑
|
abbyharper kyle johnson deez nutz in ur mouth? RAHHHHH
|
kyle.johnson that didn't even work😓

kylejohnsonfannn YOU TWO ARE DATING?!

siennaharper CUTEST LITTLE SISTER
|
abbyharper IMY 😘

We decided we weren't going to say anything to them, we will see how long it takes for them to realize that i said hes my boyfriend on insta.

y/n's pov again

The ride ended, and me and dizzy skipped off the ride.

"The fair is now closing, please make your way to your cars. Thank you for coming" we hear on the speakers around us. "Aw man" dizzy shrugged

"That was a fun night" abby said sounding more excited than anyone.

"woah, what happened" i knew something happened shes never just this happy.

"i dont know just the fair is so fun" she says as we hop in the car.

The car ride home was quiet no one talked we just listened to music.

"boyfriend?" peej says

kyle and abby start trying to cover their laugh

"yo i'm seeing the same thing look" dizzy says as he shows me abby's instagram post.

I gasped. "ABBY, BOYFRIEND?"

"took you long enough" kyle said

"WHEN" i scream

"on the ferris wheel" abby was uncontrollably smiling

"I TOLD YOU DIZZY"
me and dizzy were talking about when or where kyle would ask abby out. Dizzy thought kyle would take her out on a movie date and ask her then.

We talked about how it happened and then sat on the couch and talked about the "filming schedule" since they all hadn't posted for a while they all needed to film which means their gonna be gone.

I laid in between dizzys legs on the couch, he played with my hair which made me fall asleep. He put his arms around me as i slept. I could still hear everything, "yo cmon dizzy we are going to grab something for a prank this week" baylen says.

"i cant, shes asleep"
"just get up and take her to her room"
"it's fine, you guys can go dont worry about us"
"alright have fun dizzy we love you" baylen said as he closed the door to the garage.

He took a deep breath and grabbed the remote and turned on icarly. He laughed and played with my hair.