Way home

We stayed at the beach till sunset, we had cookies and sandwiches. We played spikeball and ran around. Me and abby went swimming but everyone else didn't want to. I ran back to the sand, dizzy was turned around so i hugged him from behind to get him all wet.

"WHAT THE HECK" he turned around
"CMON PLEASE COME SWIM" i begged
"but-"
"pleaseeeee" i pull on his arm.

"Y/N YOUR CAST" peej yelled,
my cast was a bit wet, "it's fine" i say
"it can't get wet dummy"
"anyone have a bag" i was thinking i could just wrap it in a bag. I wasn't actually gonna swim i just was standing in the water jumping over the waves.

Baylen handed me a walmart bag, i had dizzy tie it around my arm. "So are you gonna come in now?" i ask him as he tied it.

"fine" he sighed as he took his shirt off. I grab his arm and run off into the ocean with him. Peej and kyle followed.

The sunset as we jumped over the waves hand in hand. I didn't really want to go to atlanta but im glad i went because it was fun. But i've had enough traveling for now.

For the last night we were all staying at baylens condo. We got our bags from d'aydrians and said bye to him and the other boys. We dropped off our bags in the living room and sat on the couch with everyone else who were watching shrek.

Abby and kyle were cuddled up except abby was asleep in his arms. Dizzy saved a spot for me, soon after i fell asleep. Everyone went to their rooms except for abby and kyle. We all stayed on the couch till morning.

Baylen woke us all up, we had to pack up and leave to go to florida. I slide out from dizzys arms since he didn't wake up, i packed up my clothes and made sure everything of his was packed too. He was super tired so i didn't want to wake him up.

Everyone was running around grabbing things. I really didn't have much to pack since we did that last night. I grabbed some sweatpants and one of dizzys extra hoodies though.

Dizzy started to wake up and realize he needed to pack, "i did it for you" i said as i sat down next to him.

He hugged me and tried to sleep more. "No no we literally are leaving in 10 minutes" i say as i pull him up.

We packed up the car, i decided i'd drive for dizzy and mari since they were tired. Dylan felt bad but it was the least i could do, plus it's an easy drive.

The ride started off quiet since they both fell asleep. I put in airpods so i could listen to something. I turned on the playlist dylan made for me filled with all his favorite songs from rap to taylor swift.
There was hardly any traffic and it was great, everything went smooth until we hit the half way point and there were tons of traffics
The boys slept for so long but i didn't mind because it was basically the only silence i had for a couple of weeks.

"holy frick i slept so long" i heard dizzy say

i look back and he was slowly processing everything and rubbing his face.

Me and dizzy talked while mari slept, he finally woke up too and we played a bunch of car games and sang.

After 8 hours we arrived back, it was sorta dark but not to dark. I'm just glad it was 10 hours like last time. I got out and stretched as dizzy got my bags. Mari was getting an uber to the airport since he was there to film so he was going back to indiana.

We said bye to mari and went inside. Everyone was tired so we just sat on the couch.