Ready 4 the date

It started getting late and as much as i wanted to sleepover with dylan abby just wanted to go home with me.

The boys were in the kitchen when we were going to leave. I went and hugged everyone goodbye but when i got to dizzy he hugged me for what felt like hours.

"i love you" he whispered as abby grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

I got in the car and on the drive home we talked about abby and kyles "relationship" it was clear they both liked eachother.
We got home and abby went to bed.

I showered and put on my premium amazing merch from dizzy. I got in bed and binged watched dizzys videos to be a #supportivegirlfriend

Dizzy🦄
I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT BAYLEN SNAPPING AND SAYING HIS EVIDENCE💀

SAME I WAS DYING

BUTTTTTTTTTTT DO YOU SERIOUSLY DO ALL THAT?! like never changing you wallpaper, smiling at your phone and refuse to do things without me🤭

hypothetically🤞💯 but do you talk about me when i leave and smile when i talk😯🤭

no only sometimes

aww your seriously the best

shut up
you are
ALSO I HAVE A DATE FOR US TMRW SO CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULE!!!!!!!!!!

schedule cleared

we'll go to sleep goodnight🤞 love you see you tomorrow geek🤭

goodnight love you sleep well😗

i put my phone down and drifted off.

I woke up at 9 because i couldn't stop thinking about the date he had planned, we never really went on one we just were at baylens house or walmart.

I decided that i would get ready since i couldn't fall back asleep. I got up and saw a text from dizzy when i was asleep.

Dizzy🦄
i know ur asleep but tmrw i was gonna maybe film it to show my amazing girlfriend but if you don't want me to PLEASE lmk bc i dont want to ruin our first date
love you🐩
3am

Honestly i wouldn't mind filming, hes the same off camera as he is on so it wouldn't be any different.

yes that's fine dylan! love you for thinking abt that ur the best😟

I walked to my closet to pick some clothes out, i grabbed a cute outfit and sat down to do my makeup and hair. After 2 hours i was "finished".

Dizzy🦄
things to pack for the best day with THE Dizzy Dyl
-swimsuit
-normal clothes
-yourself🤭
lots of fun stuff planned

sounds like a great day mr. dizzy

sure does🤓

I was honestly a bit nervous for the swimsuit part but he seems truly in love with me especially with the stuff baylen said last nights.

I grabbed a not to revealing swim suit and put it on under my clothes and put on some crocs. I head out to the kitchen and see abby in her pajamas watching spongebob one the couch eating cereal. She looks over at me.

"It's 11 in the morning where you going?"

"On a date! You should go on one with kyle" i winked

"Shut up im not going to ask him he has to ask me"

I walk over to her in the couch and hug her and her bowl.
"Hey seriously though i owe you everything because if you didn't pull me out the house i would have never been in this relationship, your the best abby" i kiss her forehead and head out to my car.

I listen to some motivating love songs by taylor swift as i drive to baylens to meet dylan.

I walk into the house to be greeted by the boys arguing and dizzy coming over and hugging me.
"Let's leave them and have the best day cmon" he grabs my hand and pulls me to his car and opens my door. 

"Wait wheres your mari? thought you were filming?" i ask as we both get in the car.

"i didnt want to ruin the first date itll just be us" he smiles as he backs up the car and sings super bass.

"THIS ONE IS FOR THE BOYS WITH THE BOOMER SYSTEM-" He screamed the whole song word for word.

"Wow i loved that, anyways what are we doing first dizzy?"