Thats not funny baylen

Me and abby cuddled together as we watched the show, baylen came down stairs. "Hey y/n i honestly have something important to tell you" he sat down across from me and abby. "Oh shit.. what is it?" I sit up because he sounded serious as fuck.

"Look i dont want to be the one to tell you this but when i was with dizzy today at the beach he said he wasn't feeling the same as he was when he first met you, like something changed and he didn't feel inlove"

"WHAT" abby yelled

Baylen didnt even full finish his sentence before tears rushed my eyes. As soon as he just started that sentence i started crying. "I'm sorry y/n" he hugged me and went up stairs.

Abby pulled me in
"what i thought he genuinely loved me what the fuck" i got up and went to an empty room in the basement, i locked it and sat in the corner silently crying. I hear someone come down stairs. "Wheres y/n" i hear dizzys voice ask abby.

I hear a faint knock, "what." i say in rude tone assuming it was dylan.
"Hey y/n can i come in?" he says quietly slowly opening the door.

"Dylan really?" i pick my head up

"Yo what's up, why are you crying?" he sits next to me.
"Baylen told me what you said" i cry putting my head down again.

"What the fuck did i say?" he sounded genuinely curious

"That you lost feelings"

"when tf did i say that? y/n i literally never said that shiz like for real" he wrapped his arm around me.

I know dizzy, he doesn't lie but he could be lying but he genuinely sounded serious but you never know.

I hear baylen laughing coming downstairs. "Where is she?"
I see his shadow come closer to the door, "y/n i was js-" i lift my head up and he pauses...
"holy shit" i stand up and ran after him.

"BAYLEN FUCKING LEVINE YOUR NOT FUCKING FUNNY" i chase him and hit him.

"i didnt think you were crying your heart out" he stops and puts his hands up to shield himself.

"OBVIOUSLY I WOULD CRY THAT MUCH HES MY BOYFRIEND, DIPSHIT"

"IM SORRY IM SORRY JUST STOP HITTING ME" he cry's as peej and kyle come down.

They looked so confused but ignored it. I walked to the bathroom and wiped off the mascara running down my face. I sat down on the couch farthest away from baylen as possible.