HES BACK

Abby never woke me up to leave so i assumed we would spend the night. I woke up in the dark living room at 1. No one was there but i could hear noise in the basement so i knew they were still awake. I got up and slowly stumbled to dylan's room to lay in his empty bed. I grabbed the shark he gave me and pulled his covers over me.

Before I went to sleep i checked my phone

Dizzy🦄
My flight had to stop in tennessee and it got delayed not sure why

LEAVING AGAIN WE WILL LAND THERE SOON LOVE YOU

sorry it took me awhile to find my stuff

SORRY DYLAN I WAS ASLEEP IM GLAD YOUR SAFE LOVE YOU

AW LOVE YOU TOO
what have you guys done

nothing but argue about star wars but im currently sleeping in you bed so i hope that's fine

that's fine! tuff im not there though but i miss you so much you need to come to indiana some time you would love it

id love to go to indiana with you🤭

AYYY making plans for it!
go to bed so we can talk tomorrow as much as possible

alright well goodnight dylan love you

love you too sleep well

I smiled at that and turned my phone off and doze off.

I woke up, to nothing. No screaming or sun shining in my face. But i did wake up next to no one in dizzys bed.

I got up and decided since everyone was asleep still i'd get breakfast.

I took my car and drove to krispy kreme and got a dozen of donuts and chocolate milks for everyone.

I sat in the car in silence with Dc the Don in the back to "wake me up" but nothing woke me up more than dizzys energy.

I sat in the car before walking back into the house .

*******
*basically i'm not writing a whole story without dizzy so the whole week but basically just hanging out with baylen, kyle, peej and abby and messing around like usual and missing dizzy a bunch and texting him... skipping to wednesday night when dizzy comes back. ALSO IK DIZZY LIVES IN INDIANA BUT IDC ITS A STORY I WRITE IT HOW I WANT🤞*

The whole day i could not wait to go get him from the airport. Of course they boys wanted to just wait outside for him but i wanted to pick him up at baggage pick up. IT WAS THE LONGEST WEEK OF MY LIFE I NEEDED TO SEE HIM.

I managed to beg them to let us go early enough so i could wait for him. We finally left and i was jumping with excitement i was wearing a pink dizzy hoodie so i could make him proud.

We pulled into the airport and i couldn't control myself i missed this goofy man so much.

Dizzy🦄
JUST GOT OFF SLOWLY WALKING TO BAGGAGE ILL BE TO THE CAR SOON

SOUNDS GOOD IM SO HAPPY YOUR BACK

He didn't know i wasn't waiting in the car. Everyone else decided to get out so they could see dizzy too.

I stood playing with my hoodie strings talking with everyone as i waited for dylan.
"DIZZY" baylen pointed behind my back.
I turned around to see no one.

I punched his shoulder
"Shut up bitch"
They kept doing that a ton so i turned so i could see him walk down

All the waiting made me angry i just wanted to see my professional girlfriend leaver.
I turn around again to see abby laughing with baylen as she pulls her phone out and records.
I turn back to see she was recording, it was dylan! He was slowly coming down the escalator as soon as he got torwards the bottom i ran to him.

I run to him as he drops his backpack and opens his arms.
"DYLAN" i say as i jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his.
"Y/N I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" he said

I jumped down and looked at him, he had the biggest smile as he looked at me. We walked back over to the others closer to the door they were all laughing.

"I'm telling you these mother fuckers are dating" baylen laughs.

"y/n ADMIT IT" kyle yells

"What admit dizzys better than all you boys?" i laughed.

Peej, kyle and baylen fake cried.

"Cmon let's go" i said impatiently waiting so i could get in the car and listen about dizzys trip.

We all headed to the car and baylen helped put dizzys stuff in the trunk as i sat in the back waiting for him. He climbed in and sat next to me and smiled.

"How was indiana dizzy?" peej asked before i could.

"It was great, i ran into a lot of fans and got to see joe and my family" he looked so cute about how happy was to see fans and his family. He gets happy over the smallest things.

He talked more about indiana as i rested my head in his shoulder smiling listening to his voice and laugh.

Once we got to baylens we sat on the couch and talked more about what we did and what dizzy did.

"Oh and this one girl tried getting my number and then tried to kiss me, she was drunk of something but it was weird"

I shot up. Of course girls want him but who knows he could of actually let her kiss him.

"Oh ya? And why did you let her kiss you?" baylen knew what he was saying by this.

"Um i just didnt want to kiss someone other than-" he stopped realizing he almost revealed it.

"Other than?!" abby piped in.

"other than my lovely boyfriend joe" he joked

I looked at him and he looked back at me scared and confused on what he just said.

"PLEASE GUYS PLEASE ADMIT IT" baylen cried

"ADMIT WHAT?" i yelled
"YA WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO SAY" dizzy added

"SAY YOU GUYS ARE DATING I HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE THAT YOU GUYS ARE"

"like what... what evidence?" i say

"YOU GUYS KISSED AT THE AIRPORT, CONSTANTLY HAVE SLEEPOVERS, I SAW YOU SMILING AT YOU PHONE Y/N, YOUR LITTLE AIRPORT HUG, THE FACT YOU HAVENT CHANGED YOUR WALLPAPER, SLEPT IN DIZZYS BED THAT ONE NIGHT INSTEAD OF ANYWHERE ELSE, Y/N REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING IF YOUR NOT HERE, DIZZY ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT Y/N WHEN SHE LEAVES, DIZZY ALWAYS SMILED WHEN YOU TALK, AND YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS LAYING AND CUDDLING TOGETHER" baylen took a big breath after all that.

I stared dying laughing, to the point i was fell off the couch.

I looked at dizzy once i chilled out and nodded.

"Fine mother truckers you caught us" dizzy sighed

"I KNEW IT" they all said.