What are we

We got to are apartment. I went and sat on the couch with abby, i laid he head down on my chest because she was tired. I held her face, me and abby have a "bromance" we always act like a couple and do couple things. I grabbed my phone out as she watched tv.

Dizzy💕💕💕💕💕
hey today was so fun! i'm excited to edit the video🤭

i had tons of fun too dizzy you can make everything fun no matter what i swear

ITS BC IM A PROFESSIONAL FUN HAVER!!!!!!

thats a great word for it you truly are!!

THATS MY BRAND I HAVE MERCH WITH IT ILL HAVE TO GET YOU SOME MORE MERCH YOU NEED TO BE DIZZIED UP💜💯

ID LOVE THAT🙌😉

I set my phone down because abby fell asleep. I grabbed her and took her to her room. I tucked her in and turned the lights off and left.

I went to my room and changed into some pajama shorts and my dizzy hoodie. It smelt just like him. I think he must of sprayed it with his cologne.

Dizzy💕💕💕💕💕 was changed to Dizzy🤷‍♀️💕
hey ik this is prob a bad time but like i js wanna ask what we are? because ik u feel it too, we're like friends but more than friends almost especially with the kiss

oh ya i knew you'd ask bc i was wondering the same!
look i think your the most gorgeous girl and f
funniest girl ever, i love being with you and i take in every moment we are and ever since i first saw you i loved it. i knew you were a great person and you areeeee and like..
hold up!

No way he just didn't finish his sentence. Oh no? It could be maybe he lost it or something. I paced around my room checking my phone every second. It was stressing me out to the max. What if he just wanted to only be friends. No?

After couple minutes of stressing and almost crying i heard a faint knock. I walk out to my front door.