Pink cast

We went to the hospital but they didn't let me have anyone in the back so the boys had to meet me there. I had a nice convo with the EMT, he said i have a break to my forearm and thumb. We got my face wiped off also i just had blood on my shirt.

indy gang💯

you this is amazing guys
camera boy🤳 if it helps i flicked you up good the pics are great
dizzy🦄 agreed even though your covered in blood you look great
jazzy joe covered in blood..?
dizzy🦄 HSHDJDJDNLAMA
jazzy joe what did i miss😰
you the best fall of the season, broke my forearm and thumb
jazzy joe did you guys kill some one while she broke herself? how the frick do you have blood on you
camera boy🤳 nose bleed duhhh

We got to the hospital and they took me into this bright as hell room. Dizzy ran in while the doctors told me they were going to put a cast on me.

**********

I decided to get a pink cast, dizzy came in with the boys, he offered me his hoodie to cover up my bloody shirt. I put it on and immediately groaned.

"Bro i look like a goof, look at my arm in the hoodie it's so big"

"you always look like a goof it's okay, dizzy olds my other hand as i hop off the bed thing i was in. We left and went back to wills place. Joe met us there.

"Dylan we are going to bed earlier than 6 today, we're gonna go to sleep at about 3 am the latest so if we want use the hot tub we should leave my 2 am or 1"

It was only 7ish so we still had tons of time to be with them.

I forced them to watch icarly and dizzy acted like he hated it but when we watched it at baylens he was obsessed with it. We finished a half of the season and by that time it was 1:37. I got up and stretched "hey will would you want to take us home"
"i would love to, you just need to wake dizzy up" i look behind me and see dizzy fast asleep.

I shake his shoulder "dylan lets go you need some sleep"

Dizzy was wide awake on the car ride home, we dropped mari off and i fell asleep on dizzys shoulder. Instead of waking me up when we got there he put me on his back like a piggy back. He made sure my arms were around his neck so i wouldn't fall back.

Dizzy pov

Shes always sleeping but i love it, i put her in my back making sure she won't fall i said bye to will and walked to the elevator because i know if i walk up the stairs she will fall and i cant do that she already broke her arm.

I heard her sort of waking up, i kept walking to the room and got in. I dropped her on the bed and she woke up "sorry didn't mean to wake you up"

"your fine i need to get into pajamas and brush my teeth anyways"

she took off my hoodie revealing her shirt "oh shoot forgot about that"
She grabbed her pajamas and walked to the bathroom so while she was in there i changed into my pajamas too.

She walked out the bathroom rubbing her eyes, god shes so beautiful i smiled at her but she punched my arm while she walked by. "ow you broke my arm" i didn't realize until i said it and she started laughing "oh i'm sorry do i need to give you my cast" she wrapped her arms around my waist as she laughed.

"cmon let's go brush our teeth" she lets go
"ILL RACE YOU WHOEVER CAN HET TOOTHPASTE ANS BRUSH THEIR TEETH FIRST WINS"
"DEAL"
"3..2..1" she left a bit early but i cant let her win still.

Y/n pov again

I left on 2, i ram to the bathroom grabbed my toothbrush put it in my hand then grabbed my toothpaste. I look and dizzy is opening up his toothpaste, i tried putting toothpaste on but my cast made its so i couldn't do anything.

"I WIN I WIN" he mumbles with his toothbrush in his mouth. He looked over to me, "oh" he started laughing. He helped me put on my toothpaste and we brushed our teeth together.

After we brushed our teeth we went to bed.

im not gonna do 4 more days of indiana but they js filmed and messed around went to the hot tub and played hide and seek, on the flight home you guys got to sit next to eachother, abby ran up and hugged u at the airport and when you got home you just laid on ur bed looking at the ceiling
so that's where we are now

also should i make an imagine book abt dizzy