Beach

The cookies cooled off and we took some, but left some for the boys. We decided to turn on barbie life in the dreamhouse. We truly are kids at heart.

Someone walked in, "HELLOOOO" it was dizzy and mari.

"HI DYLAN" i got up and hugged him, "hi mari"
"hi y/n"

"we made cookies you guys can have some" abby says stuffing her face with more cookies. Me and abby were sitting on the floor eating so dizzy and mari sat on the couch behind us.

"Wtf are we watching" mari said realizing he had been watching barbie for 20 minutes.
"barbie duhhh" dizzy says in his girl voice.

Baylen and then came home too, "WHAT DID YOU BREAK" baylen yelled as he walked in. Me and abby didnt actually break anyhing we just wanted to scare him.
Kyle went over and sat next to abby and after baylen realized nothing was broken he went to shower.

"Tomorrows the last day what should we do?" kyle asked

"Let's go to the beach again that was fun" i said

Everyone was down with that. We continued to watch barbie till it was 2am.

"Shiz lets go back to aydrians" dizzy said to me and mari.

We said bye to everyone who was still awake.

Dizzy really wanted mcdonald's fries so we were gonna go stop there. There was hardly anyone in the streets until this dude on a moped drove by. He kicked dizzys car.

"what the frick, broooo dont do this to me"
he was getting mad i think he was just hangry though. He didn't really say anything else but he sped up trying to catch up to the dude but we hit a red light. "hes lucky"

mari looked back at me and we tried not to laugh because of how mad dizzy was.

When we got to mcdonald's they were closed which made him more mad. We went back to d'aydrians. He was streaming so i decided to watch it in the other room while dizzy walked into the streaming room. They were rapping, dizzy then told them the story and they laughed but he did not hold back at how mad he was and how he wanted to do something but hit a light.

After the streamed ended rickey was going to go to waffle house with dizzy. I was to tired, i was already on the couch and about to sleep. Everyone else ended up going but it didn't change my mind i was just to tired.

"bye, i'll probably be asleep when you guys get back so goodnight"

"goodnight" they all said as they left.

I then fell asleep duhhh

I was woken up at 5 am, i had gotten about 2 to 3 hours of sleep. "Dizzy it so early?" i say sitting up seeing emauri and him all ready.

"We're going to the beach and then we can see the sunrise" he smiled

Thats cute, watching the sunrise with him. I got up and put on a cute outfit. Put in some light makeup and made sure my swim suit was under my clothes just incase. Grabbed my phone and walked to the car where they had been waiting.

We were meeting baylen and then there, they were bringing everything we needed. Blankets, food, games and other things. The beach wasn't to far but my mind was all messed up because it was still dark.

We listened to some great songs, one direction, nicki, taylor, miley, and katy perry. We all sang our hearts out till we got there. We ran out to the sand as we waited for baylen. It was empty again and it was getting a bit brighter out side.

We got everything set up when baylen got there. I laid on a blanket with dizzy. We were scrolling through instagram on my phone. "LOOK YHE SUN ITS RISING" he points as i look up from my phone. I got up with him and ran around.

"DYLAN I THINK YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND IS RIGHT THERE"
"STOP IT"

dizzydyll

liked by y/ninstaa, dizzy19fan and 1

liked by y/ninstaa, dizzy19fan and 1.38k more

dizzydyll professional fun havers🤗

abbyharper why did you cut me out the frame😕

y/ninstaa YEAYUHHH

dizzy19fan y/n😓<<<<
|
kyle.johnson stop being jealous
|
lil_peej stay mad that he's happier with her than you even tho he dont even know u💀
|
baylenlevine how has dizzy not blocked you yet😭 get a life and leave them alone

bouta start the imagine book
i'll try to stay constant with both books