Minecraft

We made a world "professional fun haver world" we couldn't decide if we wanted to make it creative or survival. We decicded to make it to survival to see how far we could get before we raged quit.

"i'd say im pretty pro at survival" i say as i start running in the world to go get wood and tools.

"don't follow me" i say as i hit him in the game
"owww what the shiz"

I started build and got a bunch of supplies, dizzy came over and started to kill me. "WHAT THE FUCK" i yelled and immediately covered my mouth
"HEHEHE" dizzy ram in the game as soon as i spawned in
i chased after him
i hit him and got my stuff back
it was now a huge war, i dug underground and tried to hide but he could literally look at my screen.

he found where i was and started attacking me
"STOP SCREEN CHEATING STOP"

"IM CHANGING THIS TO CREATIVE I CANT WITH YOU DIZZY"

after we settled down we started making a house and building a town, i made a house for us and dizzy made a target of course.

We played for hours building our town. I screamed a lot though because dizzy kept destroying my stuff and killing my animals.
"DYLAN THAT WAS MY WOLF WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK" i screamed

"i'm going to bed bitches you better stop screaming it's mother fucking 3 am" abby says pulling a tired kyle behind her to her room.

"alright i'll try, love you abby" i say as she walks into her room
"love you too y/n" she said as she closed the door.

"dylan. stop. killing. my. pets." i said in an angry tone pausing and making sure i was looking directly at him.

He finally listened and stopped killing them. We played for many more hours. We were up till about 6 because we heard peej and baylen getting ready upstairs.

"Dizzy we need to go to sleep" i say grabbing his controller. And getting up to put them by the tv, "i'm not tired" he said.

"neither am i but we are going to be later so let's save the grumpiness for another time" i walk to my room. Dizzy followed, "hey im gonna shower actually" he said. "alright don't take all the hot water though"

I took his hoodie, put it on so he had no shirt.
I sat on my bed scrolling through my phone when i heard him get out. He came out in his towel and quickly grabbed his clothes and ran back to change. "WHAT" i heard him yell.

I start laughing when he comes out he immediately looks at me and his hoodie on me.

"Anyways gotta go shower" i walk past him and kiss his cheek as i grab my pajamas i laid out and took them in the bathroom with me.

I tried to take a quick shower i quickly washed my makeup off and wash my body. I wasn't washing my hair since it was up in a clip. I got out and changed in my pajamas then walked out into my room.

"Ooooh im y/n, im pretty, i have the best boyfriend ever and im an amazing person" he said im a girls voice trying to mock me. He was wearing one of my cropped tanks and his shorts, as he said that he was twirling his curly hair.

"oh ya well, im dizzy im extremely cute, have the worlds bestest girlfriend, and im the best fun haver ever" i say and i sag my pajama pants and put his hood on.

"dizzy your cuteeee" he said in a sassy tone
"y/n your cuter" he walk up to him

He kisses me and leans a bit which makes me fall back.
"sorry y/n" he tries to grab my hand but i reached out the wrong arm.

"when do you get that thing off?" he ask pulling me up
"i think like next week, it's already been almost 2 weeks" i jump onto my bed.

"we should get a tv in my room" i say and i put my head under dizzys chin.
"you should, THEN WE CAN WATCH ICARLY ALL DAY"
i smile, hes so cute i love how much he loved icarly.

We scrolled through our phones, eventually i fell asleep on his chest. He put his phone down and tried to reach over and turn my lamp off so we could sleep.

a/n- starting school in literally 2 days so ima try to stay as consistent as possible🤙