Graduation

Willow was nervous and excited that she was finally graduating highschool, only problem she hated about today was her brother told her he probably wouldn't make it because of band scheduling.

"How does it feel to be a high school graduate?" Joe, her dad, asked after the ceremony was over.

"It hasn't sunk in yet." Willow shrugged, "Just wish James was here to see it, but I understand because-"

Jimmy cut her off by picking her up from behind, "Who says I'm not here." He laughed as she laughed, "My little sister is finally a high school graduate!"

"You made it!" She exclaimed as he put her down and she instantly hugged him.

He smiles as he hugs her back, "Of course I did. I couldn't miss my baby sisters graduation. What kind of brother would I be if I let that happen?"

"A very bad one, but I would have understood because of your career. Speaking of, are the rest of them here too?"

"They are." Jimmy nodded, "We have the rest of the night to celebrate but we have to fly out in the morning."

"Yay." Willow clapped, "I have to go do pictures then I'll be free."

With the bands first big check they got, Jimmy decided to buy himself a nice house on the Beach. And that's where the party was set to happen.

"Lacey, I want you to meet someone." Willow grabbed Lacey's hand.

"Uhm okay." Lacey giggled as she was being pulled.

They stopped in front of some guy, "Johnny, this is one of my best friends, Lacey, and Lacey, this is Johnny. He's Avenged Sevenfolds newest bass player. Not to toot my own my own horn, but I'm the one who talked the band into having him join."

"Nice to finally meet the best friend." Johnny smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, you look familiar though. Have I seen you around?"

"Yeah, I was in the same grade as you girls but I dropped out to join the band."

"Oh okay."

"You two talk, get to know each other. I'll go get you more to drink." Willow winked and walked away.

"I swear she's crazy just like her brother. And I mean crazy in a good way." Johnny laughed.

"Yes she is." Lacey giggled.

"I'm going to be honest, I've seen you in school and thought you were really pretty. When I seen you and Willow walk in I uh asked her to introduce us because I didn't have the guts to do it myself."

"Is that so?"

"Is what so?" Willow asked when she walked up and handed them their drinks.

"Johnny was just telling me how he talked you into introducing us."

"Yes." Willow said innocently, "Either way, have fun taking." With that Willow walked away.

A few hours later everyone was having fun. Willow was feeling pretty good.

"Where's the girlfriend of yours?" Willow smiled at Zacky.

"She left, her sister needed her help or something."

"Awe, that's too bad." Willow giggled, "Dance with me." She grabbed his hand and started dancing close to him.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He smirked.

"Awe its just innocent dancing. By the way, I love your new hair style." She ran her fingers down the side of his head, through his purple and black hair.