New Things

A month after Willow went back to school from spring break she ended up meeting a new guy. He wasn't truly the person she wanted to be with but decided to give him a chance anyways. After week of them dating she was starting to actually feel something for the guy.

She decided to call Jimmy to boast about her new guy.

"Hey what's up short stack? I've only got maybe a half hour to talk sorry."

"No, its okay, I just called to tell you something. I met someone new."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah huh, he's pretty amazing actually. His name is David, he's really sweet. We've uh, we've been seeing each other for about a week now. I just wanted to make sure about him before I said anything."

"That's amazing sis! Hopefully he's treating you well because if he doesn't you know he'll get his ass handed to him."

Willow giggled, "Don't worry, he is treating me good. He finds ways to surprise me with little things like flowers. Hopefully you can meet him soon, I think you'll like him."

"So you're over a certain someone?"

She knew who he was talking about, "Seriously? I have to be James, I mean fuck, he's with someone else so I might as well be too." She rolled her eyes, "I don't even know why you would bring that up."

"Sorry, I don't mean to upset you, I just knew in high school you had a crush on him."

"Yeah well he made it clear who he wants. That's not why I called you, was to talk about him."

"But it's still okay to sleep with him right? Even though he's with someone else?"

"Wait what?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah, that's right. I know about what happened between you two when you were here during spring break. I caught him coming out of your room Willow the night before you were going to be leaving."

"Oh, does he know that you seen him?"

"Yeah oh and no he doesn't, I didn't want to embarrass him he does that on his own."

"Why do you say that?"

"Shit, I shouldn't say anything. Look I've got to go anyways. Love you sis."

"Love you too." She sighed.

With that they hung up and Willow sighed. She was hoping he wasn't mad at her but by the sound of his voice it sounded like he was.

~~~~

The night before

The guys had a free night so they decided to go to the bar that was next door from the hotel to have some drinks.

About an hour in, Zacky started flirting with some random girl. He knew he shouldn't but he didn't care, just like everyone else he was just having some fun.

As they danced together, he held her closely as she grinded up on him, he smiles at her then kisses on the side of her neck.

"What are you doing?" She smirked.

"Just messing around. You smell good you know."

"Why thank you, I'm not sure the name of it. My friend let me use some of it."

"That's a good friend. Friends are amazing to have."

"Yes they are. Especially when they keep looking over at you with what looks like smirks." She giggled.

Zacky glanced over at them and smirked as he looked back at her, "Just ignore them, that's what I'm doing. Plus it's easy to do when I have a beauty in front of me."