Too Late

Zacky and Matt decided to join the rest of the group out back, but as they entered the kitchen, in came Willow.

"Oh there you two are. Everything okay?" She smiled.

"For the most part, yeah." Matt nodded, he patted Zacky's shoulder softly then walked out back.

"So how do you like David?" She asked as she grabbed a couple beers from the fridge.

"I don't." Zacky leaned against the counter.

"Why? What's wrong with him?"

"He doesn't seem like your type."

"What would you know about my type Zack? I like him and that's what matters."

"Really? How can you like him? He's been out there flirting with the girls right in front of all of us."

"Oh come on, he's just being nice is all. And why do you even care who I'm with? You're with Gena."

"Actually no I'm not. She broke up with me, couldn't handle the long distance."

"Oh now it makes perfect sense why you care, because you're finally single where as now I'm in relationship. Well you're too late Zackary. I care so much about him. I came to the realization I'll never be anything but a good fuck to you when you weren't around her. So when I finally met someone else amazing I took my chance instead of waiting on you to come to your damn senses. And I'm sorry you can't handle that."

She started to walk away but he grabbed her, pulled her to him and kissed her. She sighed as she kissed back but then pushed him away.

"No, don't do that shit." She groaned.

"Oh so it was only okay when I was the one in the relationship huh?"

"Excuse me? I'm not the only one who started that stuff. You came to me Zack! When I joined the band on tour you were the one who came to my room, not the other way around so don't give me that shit!"

"Yeah to hang out, doesn't mean I intended to do anything."

"Oh what the fuck ever! That's why when we sitting there you would kiss me huh?! And I should have pushed you off but I didn't because I thought for sure maybe just maybe you'd finally want to be with me and not just use me! But you never did! You never left her! And now you want me now that she finally left your ass and I'm in a good relationship! Well you're too fucking late! Now you can see how I felt all these years watching you be someone else while I was wanting you!" She yelled through her tears.

"Im... I'm sorry." Zacky said lowly.

"Yeah you should be." She huffed out as she slammed the beer bottles down on the counter, causing them to break which also cut her hand, "Fuck!"

As soon as she had slammed the bottles down everyone had rushed in to see what happened.

"What the fuck did you do to her man?!" David yelled walking towards Zacky as Jimmy rushed over to Willow when he noticed blood.

"I, I didn't do anything to her." Zacky stumbled out.

"Oh yeah? That's why she's crying and is bleeding now?"

Willow hissed when Jimmy put her hands under the water to wash them off.

"David! It's my fault, I slammed the bottles down too hard." She sniffled.

"Right, but he did something to piss you off for you to do that." David shook his head, "What the hell did you say to my girl huh?"

"David leave him alone please." Willow begged as Matt handed Jimmy the first aid kit.

"How can I when he upset you? And why are you defending him when he used you like he did."

"Whatever I did say, is between me and her, not you." Zacky groaned.

"You don't need stitches thankfully." Jimmy said and began wrapping her hands up.

"Wait, Why do you think he used me?"

"Because we all heard you yelling at him Willow. We heard every fucking word." David grumbled.

"Oh, you guys did?"

"Yes, sweetie we did." Lacey said softly.

"Oh."

"Yeah oh and then we hear the bottles breaking. It's fucking bullshit!" David yelled.

"Okay, I think that's enough for the night. It's time to close this down and we all go home." Matt suggested.

"First I want to know what this punk did to make her so upset she cut her fucking hand!" David stepped closer to Zacky.

Matt quickly stepped between them, "I don't think so, that punk is my best friend and this is my house and you're not doing this here. So I suggest you leave before anything gets worse then what it already has between anyone. I'm trying to be nice because Wills is a little sister to me, but if you dare try anything towards him." He points behind him at Zacky, "Just know you have guys who will stand up for him regardless." He scans his finger around to the other guys, "Just know, whatever happened between Zacky and Willow is between them and it's none of our business."

"Are you threatening me really?"

"Oh no, it's not a threat buddy, it's just a warning."

"Wow." David smirked as he rubbed his fingers over his mouth.

He tried punching Matt but Matt quickly grabbed David's wrist, twisted it behind his back and laid his head down on the counter.

"How'd that work out for you?" Matt smirked as he patted David's upper back, "I think it's time for you to leave before things definitely get worse."

Matt pulled him up and nudged him towards the door.

"You know what fuck you guys. All you guys are punks." He walks towards the door, "And your music sucks ass. Come on Willow." With that he stormed out.

"Really? Had to wait till he was to the door to say that?" Brian smirked with a shake of his head, "But yet we're the punks."

"Why are you with a guy like that?" Johnny asked.

Willow looks at him, "Like what? Worried over his girlfriend? You can't tell me none of you wouldn't act like that to someone who upset your girls."

David honked the horn.

"I gotta go, I'll see you guys later."

"Sis, you don't have to leave. We're your family, just cause he got kicked out doesn't mean you have to and he's been drinking."

"Yeah and? We've all been drinking. I think it's best I leave anyways." She hugs her brother, "Thank you for patching up my hands, love you. Matt and Val I'm sorry I made a mess."

"Don't worry about it, we're more worried about you then some mess." Val assured.

"Well I'm fine now. Bye love you guys." She then walks out.