It's Gonna Be...

Zacky woke up the next morning, rolled over and seen Willow's eyes still closed. He sighed, remembering the night before and kissed her cheek as he rubbed her stomach. Moving his hand on a circular motion he rest his forehead against the back of her shoulder since she was still laying on her side, with her back to him.

"The baby likes when you do that, it's like he or she calms down when you rub my stomach."

"I'm sorry for waking you."

She rolled to her other side where she was facing him, "You didn't, I've been awake when this one decided start moving around and it felt like I got jabbed in the ribs. At least with being so small it didn't hurt, just an awkward feeling."

He moves her hair behind her ear, "Already moving around like crazy huh?"

"Unfortunately." She giggled then sighed, "I'm sorry for my moods."

"It's okay, it's understandable, and it's not you, it's the hormones causing it." He kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry for last night."

"It's okay baby, but just so you know, it's okay to kiss when you have alcohol in your system. It's not going to hurt the baby because it's not like I'm drinking it."

"I just didn't want to take any chances, that's all."

"I understand, but I wouldn't have kissed you if I knew it would." She rolled to her back and he began rubbing her stomach again, "We get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl this afternoon."

"I can't wait, at least then we can finally say he or she instead of just saying baby." He kisses her shoulder.

"Exactly." She smiles and kisses him.

Instead of pulling away, he raised up some and deepened the kiss, exploring his tongue in her mouth. As they made out, he slowly moved his hand down, resting his hand between her legs. When she didn't make him remove his hand he slid it under her panties and started massaging her, making her hum into the kiss. He then slid his fingers into her and started exploring her walls. She broke the kiss and bit her lips together as she whimpered a moan.

"Oh Fuck Zack!" She breathed out as he moved his hand faster and started nipping at her breast through her shirt.

He kisses her again and resting his forehead against hers as he felt her hitting her point. He smiles at her as he slowly brought his hand out.

She smiles as she made him lay on his back and starts kissing his bare chest since he was already shirtless. As she was doing that, she undid his pants. He licked his lips as he ran his fingers through her hair. As soon as she could she slid down on him, and rocked her hips as he held onto them.

As soon as they were both satisfied she laid down beside him, with her breathing heavily, which her face scrunched up some.

He quickly rolled to his side, "Babe? What's wrong?"

"I just, seems hard to catch my breath." She said slowly, "Fuck." She got up to go to the bathroom but had to sit back down quickly.

"Shit, something definitely is wrong." He got up and put his boxers on then went to her.

"I just got up too fast and got dizzy, I'll be fine as soon as the room stops spinning." She rubbed her fingers on her forehead.

"We need to call your doctor, this can't be normal."

"Help me to the bathroom first, I feel sick to my stomach."

He nods and helps her, as soon as she got to the toilet, she began puking. He then called the doctor and explained the situation.

"Okay so the doctor said it sounds like your blood pressure had rose which caused the dizziness and you to be nauseous." He said once he was off the phone, "But he said as long as it surpasses it'll be okay not to come in now since you have an appointment this afternoon."

"Okay." She sighed, "I am starting to feel a little better though a little shaky still but better."

"Good." He moves her hair back and kisses her forehead, "How about we get you dressed and I'll fix you something to eat."

~~~~

"Everything looks good, they said your blood pressure went up this morning?" The nurse said after she was done with Willow's vitals.

"Yeah, got dizzy and threw up too." Willow nodded.

"Was you doing any physical activity for it rise? Like exercising?"

Willow then blushed as Zacky bit his lips together.

"No matter how embarrassing it may be, it's okay to say." The nurse smirked.

"We uh, we had just got done having sex." Willow said in a shy tone.

"And has the blood pressure been a problem before after you've gotten done doing that? I don't see it noted in your file so I just want to make sure."

"Nope, because that was the first time we had since right after I found out I was pregnant."

"Okay, well from now on we'll have to keep a close eye on it, if it becomes a problem, the blood pressure not the sex. That's great to keep the body stimulated during pregnancy, keeps the muscles strong. But the doctor might put you on some safe medicine for the blood pressure. Now let's go see that baby."

She then took them down to the ultrasound room then left to go get some more gel.

"Did you really have to tell her how long it's been?"

"I'm sorry, she asked if it had been a problem before so I answered."

"Okay but all you had to say was no it wasn't, you really didn't have to go into detail."

"Because how can it be a problem if we haven't done anything for it to be Zack."

He started to say something but the nurse came back in so he kept quiet.

She then proceeded to do the ultrasound, "Well, it appears the babies are doing just fine. They look like they're growing just like they're supposed to."

"Wait, did you say babies, as in more than one?" Zacky coughed out.

"I did." She pointed to each of the babies.

"Oh my goodness." Willow gushed.

"Do you want to find out the sex of them or wait?"

"Uh we haven't talked about that." Zacky said as he looked at Willow.

"I wouldn't mind knowing now." Willow shrugged one shoulder, "What about you?"

He smiles at her, "Then let's find out."

"Okay." She then does what she needs to do on the screen, "Well it seems, you have a boy." She shows them how she knows, "And a girl." She does the same with the girl, then prints out pictures for them.