Something Is Wrong

Willow had still been feeling the affects of postpartum depression, and to make matters worse, late at night she's been forcing herself to throw up what food she has eaten.

Zacky has heard her but hasn't said anything because he doesn't want a fight to start between them.

He seen it was still somewhat early in the evening and decided to call his mom. So he walked out back sat on one of the lounge chairs and did just that.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?"

"Nothing." He says lowly, "Just felt like calling."

"Everything okay? You usually never call this late in the evening."

"For the most part, I'm sorry if it's too late."

"Never too late to talk to your dear ole mom. What's going on? I can tell by the sound of your voice something is wrong."

"Everything pretty much is." He sighs, "Willow still isn't herself since the babies were born. No matter what I say, it's almost like I'm the bad guy. She thinks she's fat now because the weight isn't coming off that easily. I tried telling her she wasn't but she doesn't believe me. And then last week I made the mistake of saying that if she didn't like her body to do something about it like exercise and she went off on me thinking I was saying she's fat but she's not. She's been drinking a lot more, mainly only when the twins are sleeping though."

"Has she gotten medical help? Sounds like she has postpartum depression that hasn't went away."

"Yeah, she has. But I don't think they're working too well. I've gotten her to eat but late at night, when she thinks I'm asleep, I've overheard her in the bathroom and it sounds like she's throwing up." He blinked back tears, "She's destroying her body mom. And part of me wants to just leave with the twins hoping that'll be a wake up call for her but I can't bring myself to do it. I mean, what if that makes her worse, what if we lose her for good. I just, I don't want to lose her, she's the love of my life."

Little did he know, Willow had seen where he went and heard everything he said.

"You won't, not if Fate has anything to do with it. Maybe she should go get further help, at like a facility."

They talked for a bit longer than hung up. Afterwards he rubbed his hands down his face. Then laid his head back, resting his eyes.

When Willow had noticed he was off the phone she decided to walk out there quietly. She was feeling pretty good because she had a small bit of alcohol in her system and she had some edibles. She bit her lips together and sat sideways on his lap.

He quickly opened his eyes and smiles lightly at her.

"Hey." She smiles back.

"Hey beautiful."

She rolls her eyes with a crooked smile, "If you think so."

"I do, despite what you think. And unfortunately it seems we've been going around in circles on that subject."

She shrugs like she's going to argue then takes a drink from the wine, "Drink?" She nudges the bottle towards him.

He nods, taking it and takes a big swig of it. Once the bottle was almost done, between both of them drinking on it she sets it down on porch.

She then began kissing him passionately, he smiles into the kiss as he rubs his hand up and down her back. Breaking the kiss, she straddled him then started kissing his neck as she moved her hands under his shirt. Raising up, she pulled his shirt off then began leaving kisses all over his chest.

"Mm Willow." He breathed out when she flicked her tongue over one of his nipples.

She smirked and did it to the other one. Part of him wanted to stop what was happening between them because of the way things have been between them but the other part was loving that they were finally connecting the way there were.

As she kissed down his upper body, she moved her body down his legs.

"Babe, what are you doing?" He asked softly as she undid his pants.

"Something you deserve since you've been so patient with me." She pulls him out, rubbing him and before he could answer she puts her mouth on him and bobs her head up and down.

"Oh fuck babe." He quietly moans out, entangling his fingers in her hair. 

She hummed on him as she put all her energy into giving him pleasure.

Throwing his head back, groaning out of pleasure, he tightened his grip in her hair as he hit his point.

"Shit." He breathed out.

She kissed back up his body then smirked and whispered in his ear, "Thankfully we have a privacy fence so this can happen."

Before he could say anything she moved the bottom hem of her shorts over and slid down on him. He bit his lips together as he slid his hands under her shirt and took it off. He then attacked her chest with kisses and she ran her hands through his hair as she rocked her hips on him. He wanted to explore her body with his hands but everytime he tried she would grab his hands and put them on her lower back.

As they made love, she could tell he was getting close but she didn't feel like she was. As he did though, she didn't make it known she couldn't hit her point so she made it feel like she did just so she wouldn't disappoint him.

After they were done she raised up some fixing her shorts, and doing his pants back up. She then sat back down, wrapped her arms around his neck to hide her face so she could wipe the tears that threatened to fall.

He sighed, sensing something wrong as he wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her close to him.

"It's okay." He finally whispered after a few minutes of silence but she stayed silent and he rubs his hands up and down her back. "Come on." He patted her thighs, "Let's go and lay down in bed."

She just nods and stands up grabbing her shirt and quickly puts it on. He grabs his, not bothering to put it on, but as she went to walk away, he pulls her back.

"I love you Willow, so much."

"I, I love you too."

He kisses her then swoops her up and carries her to bed. As soon as she was laid down she turned to her side with her back to his side of the bed. He cuddles up to her, wrapping his arm around her, to which she grabs his hand, intertwining their fingers together and holds it in the crook of her neck as tears fell knowing something was truly wrong with her. As best as she could she hid the fact she was crying.