Accusations

The next morning Willow and Zacky got woke up by her phone ringing multiple times.

"Who keeps calling you?" Zacky grumbled into the pillow.

"Shh it's David." She then answered, "Hey, morning."

"About time you answered, wait, did I wake you?"

Willow looked at the clock on the nightstand which said it was 9:30, "Yeah, sorry I must have slept in."

"Wow, you're usually up by now."

"I was up late last night talking to James."

"Oh, that's something you don't do very often."

"Not really."

"Look, I just called to say morning and to hear your beautiful voice before practice. We have a game tonight then we should be home tomorrow. Sucks you couldn't be there to cheer me on."

"Yeah I know, maybe next time there won't be a scheduling conflict."

"Hopefully, but got to go bye."

"Bye." She said but it was too late as he hung up before she could get it out.

"Wow, no I love you's." Zacky snorted in a joking manner.

She could tell he was joking so she playfully nudged him as she giggled, "Oh shut up." Since he has no shirt on she noticed his back, "Oh shit Zack." She moved the blanket down off his back more.

"What?" He asked opening his eyes more.

She ran her fingers along the scratches on his back, "I uh, I accidentally scratched you up badly."

"Oh." He shrugs one shoulder, "Oh well, it didn't hurt, was kinda a turn on though." He winked and pulled her closer and started kissing her.

He ran his tongue along her bottom lip and she opened her mouth, giving him access to deepen the kiss.

Right as they started getting busy, Zacky's phone started ringing.

"Fuck." He groaned laying his forehead on her shoulder.

"Of course." She giggled.

He wanted to ignore it but knew if he did that whoever it was would keep calling so he answered it.

"Yeah."

"Hey, just a heads up, we're leaving in 45 minutes just in case, you know brow chicca bow ow." Brian snickered.

"You're unbelievable Brian, anyways you're interrupting something right now."

Willow took that opportunity to smirk then playfully moan out, "Oh Zack, yes, keep going baby!"

"Oh God!" Brian cringed and hung up the phone causing Zacky and Willow to laugh.

"Nice one." He smirked as he tossed his phone onto the nightstand, "So where were we?"

"Right here." She grabbed the back of his head and began kissing him.

After they were done they took a quick shower then got dressed.

"So next time you see David, you going to end things so we can be together?"

"Oh like you left Gena so we could? It's not that easy Zack."

"How is it not easy? You sit him down and say it's not working out, it's not you it's me blah blah."

"Seriously? You have no room to talk when it comes to breaking up with someone. You never could do it. Plus Gena is different, she doesn't have anger issues like David has." She spat out not meaning to mention his anger problems.

"What do you mean he has anger issues? Like all the time? Has he ever laid a hand on you Willow?"

"Forget I said anything."

He walks over to her, "No I won't forget it because you're avoiding my question. Has he ever laid a hand on you?!" When she didn't answer he groaned, "Answer me damnit please!"

Him raising his voice caused her to flinch.

"So he has. That son of a bitch! He's a fucking dead man!"

"No! No okay! He only uses his voice!" She lied because she didn't want him to do anything stupid, "And I'm done with this conversation. Leaving him isn't that simple okay?!"

She grabbed her bag and walked to the door, "Bye Zack, see you whenever."

She opened the door and there stood Brian with his hand up getting ready to knock.

"Everything okay? Sound like you guys were yelling."

"Just peachy." She kissed his cheek, "See you later, have a good rest of the tour you two."

With that she walked away to find Jimmy to say goodbye.

"What was that about?" Brian raised an eyebrow.

"We need to gather the guys up and have a little talk with David."

"What do you mean? Look, she's got to be the one to end things with him. She didn't do that to you so don't do that to her."

"It's not about that damnit!" Zacky balled his fists, "I think he's abusing her."

"Woah, seriously?! Are you 100% for certain Zack because that's a big accusation."

"Yes, I mean I'm not 100% sure but when she mentioned his anger issues she wanted to change the subject quickly. And she hesitated when I asked if he laid a hand on her. I got irritated and asked again, with my voice raised higher than I meant to and she flinched Brian. I mean she finally said he didn't but she fucking hesitated because I had to ask multiple times before I even got that out of her." He explained, trying to keep his cool.

"Look man, as much as we might want to do things ourselves but if it's for certain that he is doing that, we have to get the authorities involved. Because if he is, us interfering might make things worse for her and that's the last thing any of us want, okay?"

"Okay." He groaned, not really liking the idea.

"And I hate to say it but for now we need to keep this between us." Brian motioned between him and Zack.

"Keep what what between you?" Johnny asked as he walked into the room.

"Shit." Brian hung his head backwards, he then quickly shut the door then explained what was going on.

"Are you fucking shitting me man! We have to tell Jimmy! That's his sister!"

"Shh!" Both Zacky and Brian hissed.

"No we can't, not yet. He may be a big teddy bear but not when it comes it his family. He might go ape shit on the dude. Jimmy may be tall but he's skinny as hell where as David is buff and a football player. I don't want Jimmy hurt or worse just like I don't want anything to happen to Willow neither. But we have to let the authorities handle it." Brian explained.