Ready As Ever

Willow woke up to see Zacky looking at her with a smile.

"Morning baby." She pecks his lips.

"Morning, happy birthday."

"Thank you." She smiled, laying her hand on the back of his head and kissed him passionately, he smiled as he kissed her back, pulling her closer.

He Deepened the kiss more as he ran his hand down her body and started rubbing her between her legs, making her hum into the kiss.

"Fuck, Zack." She breathed heavily as he attacked her neck with kisses.

Not wasting anymore time he slid their bottoms off and climbed on top of her and kissed her more as he slid into her.

As they started making love she started freaking out.

"Zack, stop, stop I can't do this." She pushed him off her and sat up.

"Seriously? Fuck! It's been months, how are you not over it!?" He groaned as he got out of bed.

"I can't help that I'm not over it! I'm sorry, it's not something I can just get over. I was the one that was beaten and raped Zackary! Yeah you got hurt too but I was the one raped!"

"Well it's bullshit I can't even make love to my girlfriend without her freaking out! You girls can hold out but us guys, it's harder to hold out when it comes to getting off!" He then began getting his clothes back on.

"I can't help it! If it's that bad for you, use your damn hand because now you will have to wait longer to get anything from me!"

"Fine! Or better yet, I'll go find someone else who will help me, maybe like I don't know, Gena! I know she won't miss an opportunity to fuck me when I'm in a relationship with you this time!" With that he stormed out.

~~~~

"Fuck!" Willow yelled as she sat up in bed.

The fact was, it was all a bad dream.

As soon as she had yelled Zacky sat up in bed, "Hey hey, it's okay. It was just a dream baby." He rubbed her back.

"Don't touch me." She roared out of fear.

"Okay fine I won't." He had threw his hands up.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." She sighed as she rubbed her hands over her face. She then wrapped him in a hug as tears came to her eyes, "I'm sorry."

At first he just sat there than after a few seconds he wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry I haven't been able to be sexual with you. Please don't leave because of it."

"What? Hey no, that's not going to happen." He rubs her back, "It's okay, I understand why you can't. What happened to you takes time to get over and I'm not going to rush you."

"You're not?" She sniffled. "You're not going to go find someone else who will satisfy your needs?"

"Of course not. You're worth the wait. And if it comes down to it, I'll use my hand before I even go to another girl." He tried to make light of the situation.

She breaks the hug and looks at him with wide eyes.

"What? It's the truth." He shrugs as he chuckled lightly.

"No, it's just, in the dream I just woke up from." She sighs, "That's what we were fighting about, was the whole lack of sex between us and I uh mentioned using your hand." She blushes. "But uh, before I woke up you had mentioned finding another girl to satisfy you."

"Really?" He smirks, "Wow, that's something." He pulled her back into a hug, "I love you and you're the only one I want. I won't ever go to another girl I promise on my life."

"I love you too." She sighs happily then lays down.

He leans down and kisses her, "I'm going to go take a shower." He then starts to get up but she grabs his arm and pulls him towards her.

"Lay with me please."

"But babe, I really need a shower. Remember, Matt's parents are having a barbeque today and invited us over."

"I know but that's not until later." She sighs with a small frown, "Please."

"Okay baby, for a little while." He lays down next to her.

She smiles, kissing his peck, then lay her head on his chest and he wraps his arm around her. She takes a deep breath, a hint of his cologne still lingering from the day before, she then turns his head and looks at him. As soon as he looks back at her she started kissing him passionately.

As they were kissing, she moves her hand down his body, grabs him, and starts stroking him, making him grunt into the kiss.

He breaks the kiss, "Mm babe, fuck, what are you doing." He breathed out as he grinned rubbing his hand on the side of her head.

"What's it feel like." She grins back and pecks his lips, "I want you so bad."

"You sure you're ready?"

"Mhm." She nods as she moves her hand faster.

"Oh fuck." He turns his body and attacks her neck with kisses.

Ever since his ribs were healed they hadn't really done anything. They had tried once a few weeks ago but ended up having to stop because she started having flashbacks of what happened to her.

He removed her hand from him and started kissing her as he slowly got on her. They then started making love slowly.

"Mmm Zacky, baby, you can go faster." She moaned as she wrapped her legs loosely around his waist to give him more access, "Fuck, please."

He smirks as he picks up his pace and whispers in her ear, "Your wish is my command."

"Fuck, yes." She entangled her fingers in his hair as he kissed on her neck.

He raises his head and stares into her eyes as he licks his lips. She bite her bottom lip with a smile as she grabbed the sides of his neck, pulling his face to hers and kisses him deeply.

"Fuck." He breathed out once they were both satisfied and he rest his forehead on her shoulder.

"I missed that." She smiles, rubbing her hands on his back.

"Me too baby, me too."

"I'm sorry it was so long."

He quickly raised his head to look into her eyes, "Don't be." He pecks her lips, "It's okay, like I had said, you being okay before we did anything is worth the wait." He smiles as he ran his fingers up and down her leg.

They started making out again and then ended up going another round, but this time with her on top.