Surprise

Willow was acting irritated because Zacky had yet to wish her a happy birthday and here it was going on 2 in the afternoon.

"You ready to head over?" He then seen her facial expression, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is just fine." She fakes a smile, "But I'm ready, was just waiting on you."

Once they got there Lacey came up to Willow as Zacky walked over to Matt and the guys.

Zacky was smiling big when he walked over.

"Hey man, excited about today?" Brian smiled.

"Yeah, this morning has been amazing so far." Zacky beamed.

"Awe did someone finally get some?" Johnny smirked, joking.

"Maybe, maybe not." Zacky smirked.

"You did get some, I can tell by that smirk." Brian chuckled.

"Who got some, some of what and can I have some?" Jimmy asked walking over, which caused them to laugh but he just looked confused.

"Trust me man, you definitely don't want what Zack got." Brian chuckled patting Jimmy on the shoulder.

"And why not?"

"Jimmy think about it man, he finally got some, you know, what you and Leana like to do."

His face instantly scrunched up, "Oh I definitely don't want any of that." His statement made them bust up laughing again.

They then started talking about the plan on why they were there and what was going to happen.

~~~~

"Happy birthday." Lacey hugged Willow

"Thank you, at least someone remembered." Willow smiled some.

"What do you mean?"

"Zack has yet to wish me happy birthday." She sighs.

"Seriously? That jerk." Lacey walked towards the guys.

"Lacey no."

But Lacey ignored her, she walked up to Zacky and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Ow, what the fuck Lace?!"

"You really didn't wish your girlfriend a happy birthday today? You do realize it's her birthday right?"

Zacky looks around and noticed Willow across the yard talking to Matt's mom and turns back around.

"Yes, I know it is. It's all part of what I have planned. Make her think I forgot, and that this is just a normal get together for us. Why do you think we got here last? Why do you not see any presents? Because they're hidden that's why. I'm giving her a very special one here in a bit. I was just talking to the guys, finalizing the plan. I'm planning on taking Willow into the garage and proposing, because that's where we first met."

"Awe seriously?!"

"Shh!" All the guys chuckled at once.

"But why was I kept out of the loop about it? I am one of her best friends." Lacey playfully frowned.

"If it makes you feel better Leana and me didn't know either." Michelle giggled.

"Val is the only one who knew between you girls because she was there when I went to Matt about doing it all here." Zacky pointed out, "So please don't say a word."

"My lips are sealed. But enough about that, because here she comes " Lacey whispered.

~~~~

Zacky nodded at the guys then walked up behind Willow and wrapped his arms around her, "Come with me, I want to show you something."

She stepped out of his grip, "Why should I? Why should I go anywhere else with you Zack? Everyone pretty much has told me happy birthday, has even given me presents except my damn boyfriend. You realize how bad that hurts?"

He grabs her hand and kisses it, "Just come with me." He then pulls her to the garage and turns the light on. "Here we go, this is it."

"Really? You wanted to show me the garage? Newsflash, I've been here before, I know what it looks like. But how is everything the same, I figured by now they would have cleared it out from when you guys used it for band practice."

"I brought you here because this is where we first met, and for your birthday I wanted to come in here and-"

He was cut off by the garage door opening.

"What the world is going on in here?" Jimmy bounced grinning.

Willow noticed their shirts. Each had a shirt on and was standing in line to make up a question.

Jimmy: Will
Matt: You
Brian: Marry
Johnny: Me?

Willow's eyes got wide as she looked back at Zacky, who was now on one knee holding a open ring box.

"Baby, what's going on?"

"I knew from the moment we met, you were amazing, and that I wanted to be with you. But I was young and stupid and didn't make a move then. Even when I was with someone else, you're the one I couldn't get off my mind. The guys actually found out how true that statement is but I'm not going into that right now." He chuckled, "But fate brought us together, and I was, am so happy and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you. Will you make me the happiest man alive and become my wife?" As he was talking she had tears form in her eyes.

She nodded fast as she sniffled, "Yes, yes I will."

He grinned as everyone cheered, he slid the ring on her finger then stood up, picked her up in a hug and swung her around. As he sat her back down they kissed.

"Happy birthday baby."

"About time you tell me." She giggled.

"I know I know, but it was all part of the plan. Make you think I forgot, just to propose. Does this make up for not saying it all day?"

"Of course it does." She nods with a grin.

"The barbeque was just a ploy so I could bring you in here, because it's where I first met the love of my life." Zacky beamed staring into her eyes.

"This is so exciting! My sister is getting married and one of my best friends is going to be my brother in law. All I have to say is, about damn time." Jimmy chuckled, with them all joining in.

~~~~

"So earlier, you said something about how the guys found out I was the one you thought about but was for another time, what did you mean by that?" Willow asked as they were getting ready for bed.

"Oh that." He smirks as they laid down, "The night Gena and me broke up, I got drunk and started hitting on some girl. Anyways we had left the bar to have some fun, well in the middle of the events that was happening I uh I called her by your name."

"Oh wow." She laughed, "So how did the guys find out I was the one you were fantasizing about?"

"Well it was mainly Brian and Jimmy, as I ran out after the girl, they were standing right there, and they apparently heard me say your name, and boy was your brother not happy at first. He did lay into me a bit, only cause he didn't know about Gena and me."

"He was probably just being a protective big brother." They started cuddling.

"Pretty much."

"I don't know if he ever said anything to you, but he knew we were having sex before we even became a couple. One of the times I was on tour with you guys, he seen you come out of my room."

Zacky nods, "He has, granted he was drunk but he let it slip out that he had caught me."

They laid there in silence for a little while then started kissing which turned into them making love.