Good Thinking

When David forced Willow to eat he had mixed a drug in it that would knock her out then he took her to an abandoned house. He had her in the basement with chains bolted to the floor hooked to her hands.

"Time for some more fun." David grinned as he climbed in bed next to Willow.

"Please no!" She begged, "Please leave me alone! I promise I won't tell anyone."

"See I don't believe that. But it's too late." He smirked, "Your precious Zack knows all about us. The videos I've been recording, I sent him one. So by now he knows you're with me for your own pleasure, with some special editing that is. He is seeing how good I'm fucking his precious wife and she's enjoying it."

"You're lying."

"Am I?" He smirked, "See he even thinks it came from you." He showed her the email and then the video attached.

"He won't believe it." She shook her head.

"Oh but I bet he will. Now enough of that. But we're going to do it a little different this time. This time, you're gonna do the work." He grabs her hand and puts on him, "First things first, I want to feel your soft hand on me." He uses his other hand to put on the front of her throat, "And you better be nice about it." But after a few strokes he removed her hand and put her face down there, using her hair to do so, "Use your mouth."

She whimpered as he made her bob her head up and down on him. That lasted only a few minutes until he made her sit up then pulled her on him.

"Now move on me, you know how I like it." He held onto her hips.

"Mm." She faked, knowing that's what he wanted to hear.

"Harder damnit."

"It's hard to because of these." She rattled the chains.

"Well then we'll have to fix that." He sat up, leaning his back against the wall, making where she had more leeway with the chains, "Better."

She then had a thought pop in her head so she faked a smiled, "Much better."

She made it sound and look like she was enjoying her rocking her hips on him like he demanded.

"Shit baby, just like that."

As she continued, she leaned her face close to his, "Just think, this might be the last face you'll ever see."

She pecks his lips then before he could do or say anything she moved her arms quickly and started strangling him with the chains.

"You're a sick fuck who deserves to die for what you've done!" She yelled.

As soon as he was unconscious she stopped strangling him. She noticed a phone sitting close to the bed so she reached over and tried her hardest to get it. Luckily it was just at her fingertips. First person she thought to call was Zacky but knew he wouldn't be able to help her since the band was out of town, she then decided to call the police.

~~~~
Zacky came up with idea to call the local police station to do a welfare check. Since Zacky was upset, Brian offered to call them for him.

"Um, I need a welfare check-up sent to an address for a Willow Baker." Brian had called the local police station, after he gave them the details they disconnected the call.

"Hey, what's going on?" Matt asked as he came to the back of the bus where Brian was.

"I called to have a welfare check done at their house."

"But we can't be sure he didn't grab her and take her somewhere else."

"Well no, but it's worth a shot. We don't know how long he's been out and if he even has a place to take her. It's our best option right now. How is he?" Brian motioned his head towards the front.

"Not too good. He won't stop pacing. I can't believe he would actually think that she would do something like that to him." He sighed.

Brian nodded, "I know, but you seen how he quickly he knew better than that. It just was an initial reaction when you get sent a video like that of your girl."

"Yeah, I guess so." Matt shook his head.

About 30 minutes Brian's phone rang, he talked for a few minutes than hung up, "Fuck!"

"What? What's going on?"

"You were fucking right!" They checked and no one's there. And apparently they can tell some stuff got packed up in a hurry because the drawers were still open."

"Son of a bitch."

As they walked to the front Zacky's phone went off.

"Hello?" He didn't paid attention to who was calling him.

"Zack? I need you." Willow cried.

"Willow?! Where are you baby?!"

"I don't know! He's... he's got me in what looks like a basement." She sniffled.

"We're on our way home baby, hold on I'm on my way!"

As they were talking David woke up and jumped on her.

"You bitch! Thought you could attack me and get away with it!"

"Willow?! Baby?!" Just then phone the went dead, "Fuck!" He threw his phone, nearly hitting Johnny.

"Zack! Man calm down. What happened?!" Matt put his hands on Zacky's shoulders.

"It, it was Willow." Was all he could get out.

"Yeah we get that. What happened?"

He took a couple deep breaths before he spoke, "She said she's in a basement. And, and then I heard him and the phone went dead." He sniffled, he then got a thought, "We have to call our local police station! Maybe they can use her number to track the location she's at."

"Travis is trying to get there quick as he safely can." Brian said as he came from the front of the bus.

Just then Brian's phone rang, "Hello?"

"I'm looking for a Brian Haner?" Some lady asked.

"This is him."

She then introduced herself as a dispatcher for the police station, "I know you had put in a welfare check for a Willow Baker."

"Uh I did. I'm actually glad you called, look of I give you her number can you possibly track the GPS location? She called her husband but the phone got cut off." He rubs his fingers on his forehead.

"That's actually why I'm calling. We just got a call a few minutes ago from a Willow Baker. We were in fact able to track the GPS and officers are on their way to the location now."

"Oh thank God." Brian sighed a breath of relief. "Thank you so much for calling and telling me." After he got off the phone he looked at the guys, "Apparently before Willow called you Zack, she called the police, they tracked the call and are in the way to her location now."

"Oh thank God." Zacky collapsed on the couch and rubbed his hands on his head.

"And we're almost there. We're about a mile out." Johnny let them know.