xlviii. an angel

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// forty eight• 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// forty eight
• 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅
𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

Julia snapped her eyes to open, standing in a room she knew all too well, the same cabin in the forest. Billy turned around coming to face with her. "Julia, it's been days since you visited what's been happening?"

"Nothing you should worry about." Julia tells him passing him, walking out the cabin stepping outside at the blossomed trees, Billy hustled following right behind her.

"You should know that, someone's been trying to get pass through in your mind, but it's been days since they showed up." Julia grew curious twirling around.

"Who?"

"We don't know, he wouldn't say his name, but he doesn't look like—- a threat." Billy tells her, just then someone came to view. "Someone's here."

Julia swiftly turned around catching the man's eyes, her breath hitch at the sight of him, sadness hitting her before she could process. She stepped forward making her way to him, as her eyes shimmered with tears, the young boy reached forward wiping away her fallen tear.

"Pietro." She breaths out, it felt weird saying his name after years, he smiled softly down at her. Billy confused only grew when he saw who it was, that wasn't the person Billy saw standing in the field.

The boy smiles at her weakly, his hair wasn't as bright, his hair was styled back almost, he wasn't wearing the gown from when they were kids but instead wearing black sweatpants with a sweater.

"Julia, you're probably wondering how you're seeing me right now." Pietro began. "I'm dead, it sounds crazy coming out from my mouth." He chucked.

Julia didn't smile but felt her heart break even more. "Was it— how did you... die?"

"Let's not get into that right now." Pietro says. "I been looking for you for months trying to get into your mind but couldn't for some odd reason."

Julia lips parted trying to think of something to say but no words came out from her mouth. "I came here to warn you about something very dangerous." Julia furrowed as they made they're way down the field, having a feeling what he was talking about.

"Like what?"

"Something bad is coming to Hawkins or I believe is already there." Julia nods slowly turning her body to face him. "Vecna has been taking life's of the innocent."

"He's been planing this from the beginning when Will was first taken, and he won't stop until he had killed four people."

Julia stopped by the tree staring off at the field, Pietro noticed making him turn back to her. He frowns dropping the broke stem onto the ground.

"How do you know so much about him?"

Julia asked, she didn't realize how much he actually knew, she didn't want to accuse him of being the bad guy but she getting a weird vide from him.

"Victor Creel." He answered quickly turning away as he continued his way down the field, Julia stared at the back of his head mouthing. "Creel?"

Julia caught up with him, putting what he said behind. "Victor Creel, you know him? How do you know him? Have you see him?" Julia rambled on, Pietro cocked his head to the side humming to himself.

"I actually spoke to him before I died, he told me his story about his family, two children, a father and a mother all died but him, no one didn't really know why he survived."

"Do you know why he survived?"

Julia circled around him before sitting down on a near by crate on the ground, Pietro nods joining her sitting on the other crate. "Vecna was just a normal boy, he was the quiet kid in his family, he was special."

"Are you tell me that Vecan was an actual person?" Julia asked, to her Vecna was a monster willing to take people lives just to complete his plan.

"Yeah, Victor Creel was spared so that the demon who murdered his family can get away and then the father ended up being framed for murder of his own family that he didn't commit."

"Victor Creel himself believe that he was meant to die, he wanted to die. Saying that he was trapped in hell, his family moved into his wife's family's fortune, a new life. His daughter Alice, thought their home looked like a fairy tale."

"But Henry, his son. He was a sensitive child... and he knew that something was wrong with the house they lived in. Until it began. Dead animals, mutilated, tortured, began to appear near their home. Rabbits, squirrels, even dogs."

"The police chief blamed the attack on a wildcat. Though Victor didn't believe it was a wildcat. Is believe it was something evil, something not human. I'm his own words, it was a 'spawn of statan'. A demon."

"A demon a lot closer then he realized, his family began to have encounters conjured by the demon. Nightmares, waking, living nightmares." Julia glanced away as she continued to listen to the story.

"The demon, found himself taking pleasure in tormenting them. Then it wasn't long before Victor began to have encountered himself. He could almost sensed the demon, always close. He became convinced it was hiding, nesting, somewhere within the shadows of their home. It cursed their town. And it cursed his home."

Julia gulped feeling the wind pick up blowing back her red locks away from her face. "It took Virginia first, he tried to get the children out, to save them. But somehow he was back in France, back in the war. It was a memory. He thought German soldiers were inside, he ordered its shelling. He was completely wrong."

Pietro shivered at the baby wailing in the burning crib, he heard Victor's story so many times. "It was taunting him, he was sure it would take him, just as he took his wife. But then, he heard other voice, he believed it was an Angel and followed after the voice. Only to find himself... in a nightmare far worse."

"When he returned, the demon took his children. Henry slipped into a coma shortly after that. A week later, he died. Victor was then arrested, he couldn't live without his family and... he tried to join them, Dr. Hatch stopped the bleeding. Victor cried out about the doctor not letting him join them."

Julia furrowed turning her head staring at the side of Pietro's face. "And what about the Angel, who was she?"

"He never told me." Pietro tells her, rising from the crate, letting Julia alone with her thoughts.

—