Ch 14 | Useless

Y/N's POV:

"You can sleep under the comforter with me."

Jin's jaw slacks and his eyes almost bulge out of his head.

"What's with that reaction?" you snort. "We basically slept together on your couch the first night."

"Well this is different," he says with his eyes still wide. You're under the covers laying down while he's on top of the comforter, leaned back against the headboard.

"How?" you raise your eyebrow. "Seokjin, are you a virgin?"

The man almost chokes to death on his own saliva. "Woman, what did you just ask me? I'm thirty years old."

"I'm just messing with you," you tease. "We all saw those XL condoms."

You watch as his ears turn red, clearly not used to you being giggly and joking around. Little does he know, when you're not physically and mentally traumatized from criminals, you're more of a confident jokester than he is.

"So were they a joke?" you pry with a sly smile. "Do you actually need XL's?"

Now his whole face is red and you're able to let out one of those genuine laughs you couldn't for so long.

"W-we're going to change the subject now," he stutters, looking away from you.

How was this man not my bias from the beginning? you giggle to yourself. He's so stinkin cute.

"Fine," you grin. "So are you going to get under the covers or not?"

He glares at you for a few seconds before letting out a long sigh. An arrogant grin travels across your lips before Seokjin decides to one up you, making your jaw drop. He stands up off the bed and removes the black t-shirt from his body, slowly lifting it over his shoulders to toss it to the ground, leaving him in just his white biker shorts.

Your mouth stays agape as your eyes travel all over his chest and midsection. His hands rest against his hips as he thoroughly enjoys your reaction.

I'm actually looking at Worldwide Handsome tiddy right now.

"I suggest you don't try to out-flirt me, [Y/N]," he smirks, lifting up the comforter to slide next to you.

Your air gets caught in your lungs as he wraps his arms around your shoulders, pulling you to his bare chest. He buries your face in the crook of his neck while his hand presses against your lower back, making your breath hitch as the rest of you connects to him. His right arm somehow made its way under your head so you're resting on his shoulder while he completely swallows your body in his.

Your skin burns where your bodies touch. His hot breath against your ear spreads goosebumps down your neck, making your skin tighten and tingle. You inhale his scent and your body feels like it's floating.

This must be how those paralyzed goats feel when they're overstimulated. You're completely frozen in place as he nestles himself into the comfy mattress.

"Much better," he chuckles, knowing damn well he's torturing you.

For the first time in a long time, your heart feels like it's going to beat out of your chest. You're nervous and frantic but at the same time you feel so safe in his arms like this.

You hear him chuckle arrogantly into your ear and it rips you back to reality, igniting a fire inside of you. You're not going to let him have his way.

Once you finally get yourself together, your hand that's resting over his hip slowly begins to make its way up his back. You feel him tense as you slowly drag your fingertips up his spine before gripping the muscles on his back.