Ch 50 | Turn Back Time

Y/N's POV:

"[Y/N]!" Jungkook yells, shooting up off Jin's couch and running over to you.

You grunt as he almost knocks you over, wrapping his strong arms around your exhausted body. "Hi Kookie," you smile, patting his back.

"Are you okay?" he asks nervously, yanking you back by your shoulders to look at you, his eyes frantically searching all over your face. "Why would I ask that? That's a stupid question. Of course you're not okay. I heard what happened. I swear to god I'm going to-"

"Kookie," you giggle, grabbing his wrists. "Breathe. I'm fine. Or I will be anyway."

He frowns with his big beautiful doe eyes, noticing your swollen skin from crying. "I hate that you're hurting." His eyes flicker to the equally exhausted Seokjin behind you and he bear hugs him as well, the two of them almost falling backwards.

"I'm going to go change," you say to Jin and he nods.

You take your shoes off and run upstairs, tired of being in the same clothes as yesterday. After rinsing your face off, you slip into a white long sleeve and your Cooky pajama shorts you left in Jin's closet.

Taking a seat on the edge of his bed you blankly look out the window, feeling a little irritated at how sunny it is even though it's freezing outside. You'd give anything to be able to watch a rainstorm right now but the sky doesn't seem interested today.

All the events over the last day or two come washing over you once you're finally alone. You're not crying but it feels like there's a bowling ball on your chest, making your hands grip the hem of your shirt and ball into fists.

You don't understand why the universe can't just be nice to you for once. Every time you feel like you're starting to heal, the floor gets ripped from beneath you. You're starting to wonder if you're the problem.

A knock at the door rips you from your trance, and you turn and look to see Seokjin peeking his head inside.

"Hey," he says softly. "You've been up here a while and I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I haven't been up here that long," you frown.

"Bug, it's been almost two hours."

Your eyes widen and you glance over at the clock on his nightstand. You all walked through Jin's front door a little after noon and now the clock reads 2:04.

"Oh..." is all you say, looking back over at him. "Yeah, sorry. I'm okay. Just lost in thought I guess."

"It's okay," he smiles. "Ana came up to check on you a few times but she didn't want to bother you. I'm needy and annoying so I decided to come ask."

"You're not annoying," you snort.

"So you're not denying I'm needy?" he scoffs, playfully raising an eyebrow.

"You are the definition of needy," you smirk. "But that's okay, I like it."

A small smile plays on his lips while his ears turn a little pink.

Why is this grown ass man so fucking adorable?

You notice he stays in the door frame, not moving towards you and looks away nervously. He's unsure if you want him there or not.

"You can come in," you nod.

"Are you sure?" he asks quietly. "If you still need some alone time that's okay. I just wanted to check on you."

"I'm sure," you smile softly. "This is your room anyways."

"What's mine is yours," he grins, stepping into the room and closing the door behind him. He walks over and sits on the edge of the bed next to you, the both of you now staring out the window in silence.