Ch 51 | Breathe Again

Y/N's POV:

"Hana you really are a lifesaver," you sigh, glaring at Seokjin while she covers up all your hickeys.

"Don't look at me like that," he snorts, folding his arms over each other. "You told me to do it."

"On my chest, not up my neck," you growl. "Make sure you give Hana a bonus for all these house calls."

"Don't worry," she giggles, making her finishing touches. "I'm compensated fairly."

"You should be," you huff.

Hana's here to cover up your three day old hickeys because you and Seokjin are about to go see your therapist together. The last few days have been relatively okay, the two of you not really speaking much about his brother or your almost breakup. It's kind of like the two of you have been coasting on overstimulated autopilot, just trying to make it to your appointment with Eunji.

After about ten minutes you and Seokjin are dressed and headed out your front door. This appointment is definitely going to be rough so you're both in casual clothes, you in black leggings and a red sweater, him in gray sweatpants and a moss green hoodie. You're doing okay but he seems pretty nervous. He hasn't said it out loud but he's worried Eunji will recommend that you two break up. You have absolutely no clue what she's going to say, but you doubt that'll be her first reaction.

Jin can't seem to calm his nerves so you end up driving; the twenty-minute car ride is silent other than the radio playing softly. Once you park the car outside Eunji's house, you hop out and walk towards her door hand in hand with Jin. Before you make it to her porch Jin stops in his tracks, gently tugging you back.

You look at him for a few seconds, already knowing whats going through his head.

"What's wrong?"

He looks down at the ground and squeezes your hand tighter, making your chest constrict at how broken and vulnerable he looks. You take a step closer and catch him off guard by giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"I love you," you smile softly, making his eyes widen. "Eunji knows that too."

He bites into his lip and nods, following you up the small staircase to her porch. It only takes about ten seconds after your knock for Eunji to open up the door, flashing the both of you a warm smile.

"Come on in," she says, stepping aside. Today she's in a simple white v neck and blue jeans, with half her short hair up in a bun on top of her head. She immediately notices the look on Seokjin's face and his inability to look her in the eyes but she doesn't say anything.

"How've you been?" she asks warmly as the two of you take a seat on her cream couch, Seokjin keeping your hand firmly wrapped in his. She sets three cups of hot tea down on the coffee table and takes the beige loveseat across from you two.

"We..." you pause, trying to think of your answer. "We've been better."

"I can see that," she chuckles. "You guys booked a two hour session for right when I got back so I figured it was pretty important."

"How was your vacation?" you ask her.

"It was wonderful," she smiles. "My daughter gave birth to a perfectly healthy little boy."

"That's awesome," you grin.

"Thanks," she says happily, picking up her pen and paper. "Now let's get down to business, shall we?"

You start off by telling her everything about Ji-Ho — the sacrifices he made for you and how he never stopped loving you, and you also tell her how you found out about Jin's brother through a random text. Saying everything out loud reopens the wounds you'd been trying to bury and you break down two different times. Once you're done, Seokjin tells Eunji about his altercation with his brother, and also about what went down between you two at the hotel. You tell her about the sex but keep the details pretty brief so you could explain what happened with the Ji-Ho-hickey situation.