Ch 90 | Livid

Y/N's POV:

"Hey babe," you say cautiously, stepping up next to Ji-Ho. He's as pale as a ghost, frozen like a statue with his back to Dal. "Let's breathe for a second."

"Did I hear that right?" Dal grits through his teeth, balling his hands into fists at his sides, still shooting daggers into the back of Ji-Ho's skull. "Is he fucking my sister?" The venom dripping from his voice is something you've never heard from him before.

"Dal," you say sternly, making his furious eyes shift towards you. "What changes if he is?"

He scoffs like that's the dumbest question he's ever been asked. "Then I'm going to kick his ass."

"Jesus," you roll your eyes. "You need to-"

"It's okay, [Y/N]," Ji-Ho says, taking a big deep breath in before turning around to face him."Yes, you heard that right." The room drops two degrees cooler as Dal glares into his seemingly nonchalant eyes. "But we're not just fucking."

"Are you her boyfriend?" he asks with a clenched jaw.

"No," he shakes his head. "I told you it was early."

Dal's eyes widen as he remembers Ji-Ho choking on his tea when asked if he was seeing someone. His muscles are flexed from his anger to where everyone can see them through his thick suit. Ji-Ho seems unbothered with his hands in his pockets but you know he must be shitting himself.

"You really think I'll let you live after using my sister as a fuck buddy?"

"Okay first of all," Ji-Ho snorts, placing his hands on his hips. "It was her idea."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" you hiss under your breath at Ji-Ho. Seokjin moves to stand in front of him as Dal takes a step forward.

"Dal," Seokjin glares, making him stop in his tracks. Dal's never said it out loud but you know he respects Jin a lot. He's his employer and basically pulled him and his sister out of poverty, giving them a roof over their heads and comfortable living wages. He also sees him treat you like a queen, making him respect him even more.

"[Y/N] you're seriously okay with this?" Dal asks, shifting his angry eyes towards you.

"Why wouldn't I be?" you shrug. "Two of my favorite people are happily seeing each other. Plus, I know you like Ji-Ho. I don't know why you're this pissed off."

"He doesn't even like her," Dal growls, moving his glare back towards Ji-Ho. "He's jus-"

"Who said I didn't like her?" Ji-Ho asks casually, making yours and Dal's jaws drop. "All I said is that it was early."

Internally you're screaming like a fan girl but you know that just pissed the angry beefcake off even more. You and Seokjin squish closer together, both of you standing in front of Ji-Ho as Dal takes another angry step forward. "I swear to god, you-"

He's suddenly cut off as an arm wraps around his neck and his knees give out after receiving a stiff dead leg from behind. "Please ignore this meat head," Sena smiles tightly, gripping him in a headlock and crushing his windpipe. Even with Dal's strength, she's got him in such an awkward position he can hardly move or breathe. "He doesn't understand that his sister is a grown woman and can fuck whoever she wants to."

Dal starts to turn a little blue without oxygen and Sena releases him before yanking him back by his collar, dragging him into the hallway. She stops right outside the door frame and turns to face the three of you standing there in awe.

"By the way, thanks for the profession of love," Sena winks at Ji-Ho. "I'll see you tonight at dinner." Before any of you can react she's dragging her brother down the hall and out of sight to give him a good ass kicking.