Ch 19 | Warmth

Y/N's POV:

"Do I look cute?" you ask arrogantly, placing your hands on your hips.

"You look adorable," Hoseok smiles, eyeing you up and down. "Hyung stands no chance against you."

"Damn right," Ana smirks, finishing up your hair and makeup. "He might nut on sight."

You're feeling extra confident tonight thanks to Ana's cosmetic skills and Jhope's fashion sense. Dal is here too but isn't offering much to the conversation.

For your date tonight you've got an antique red turtleneck sweater with charcoal gray jeans and brown boots, planning to wear your new pale pink puffy jacket and fuzzy mittens.

After what happened with Ji-Ho last night you're a little surprised at how good your mood is

After what happened with Ji-Ho last night you're a little surprised at how good your mood is. Yes, Jin made you feel one hundred times better but you were kind of expecting to still have a hard time.

You also have to give credit to Ana. She's a whore and left you for dick last night but she's done a great job at distracting you today as an apology. Taehyung came over with her and they bickered like an old married couple which kept you thoroughly entertained, and then Hoseok took you out for lunch and shopping.

Your heart skips a beat when you hear a knock on the door before Seokjin swings it open, and the sight of him makes your knees a little weak. He looks so cute with his hair parted down the middle, and his cream colored jacket makes the large man seem small. He's clearly staying very warm with his sweater, his jacket, his scarf, and his gloves.

Your eyes shift to his hands and you blush furiously when you remember what those fingers did to you last night

"Hey Bug," he grins, making your face heat up more.

"Hi," you smile shyly.

He whistles as he looks you up and down. "Damn," he smirks. "I'm going on a date with the hottest girl in town tonight."

"Oh shut up," you roll your eyes, but you're clearly trying to contain a small smile. "We just had pasta, did you eat?" You two aren't doing dinner tonight, just ice skating and Christmas lights so Jin told you to eat without him since he'll be late.