Ch 71 | Pressure

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mature Content Ahead

~Don't forget to vote & comment~
____________________

Y/N's POV:

The smell of kimchi fills the apartment, making your stomach growl as you finish seasoning your lunch. You weren't able to eat much at breakfast but you're feeling better now and decided to make you some food.

It's about 1pm and Seokjin had texted you, letting you know he'd be at Jungkook's place playing video games with him and Taehyung for a bit. They invited you and Ana but you girls wanted to give them some bro time. You're both at your old apartment, finishing up the ingredients you have left.

Ana is moving in with Taehyung and you're moving in with Seokjin so the plan is to rent out this apartment at the end of the month.

"Do you go back to work tomorrow?" Ana asks, sipping on one of Seokjin's expensive wines.

"Yeah," you grin, plating your meal and sitting down at the table next to her. "I'm excited to get back to work. Thank god Mr. Song hired Moon. I've been texting him regularly and he said things are going well, and Chaewon agreed."

"That's great, love," she smiles, tipsy again in the middle of a Wednesday. "Guess who I'm meeting this weekend."

You raise your brows, waiting for her to continue as you take a bite of your food.

"The Wooga squad."

"Holy shit," you cough, rice flying everywhere. You have to smack your chest a few times to swallow everything down.

Ana laughs and hands you one of the napkins next to her. "Yeah, it's wild, right? Park Seo-Joon was in my first wet dream and now I'm dating one of his best friends."

"I'm impressed," you snort, taking a sip from her wine glass to wash everything down. "Don't undress him with your eyes. Taehyung will notice."

"He's used to my inability to ignore another man's beauty," she laughs. "He doesn't really care as long as he's the only one I'm screwing."

"Very romantic," you roll your eyes. But you're not surprised, Ana is a different breed. Taehyung has to accept who she is as a person if he wants it to work. Ana would never cheat on anyone, emotionally or physically, but she sure as hell will look.

You finish up your lunch and the two of you flinch when your front door bursts open. "[Y/N]!" you hear a deep voice yell from the front. The two of you sprint out to the living room to see an out of breath, wide eyed Dal in his police uniform. "Did Seokjin tell you?"

"Tell me what?" you ask nervously. The look in Dal's eyes is always hard to read, and right now you can't tell if he's happy or upset.

"I called Seokjin on my way here," he smiles, putting your heart at ease just a little. "Jin Ae took a plea deal. We don't have to testify."

You gasp and your body immediately flies into Dal's arms. He easily picks you up and spins you around, your legs wrapping around his waist. "Are you serious?" you gape, but there's a big smile creeping across your face. "I thought she'd hold out longer."

"Considering the circumstances, she did get cut a pretty sweet deal," he says, his face returning back to stoic. "She'll be serving her twenty years in a smaller prison on the outside of Seoul. She'll be protected there similarly to how Sena protected you."

"That was nice of the lawyers," Ana says sarcastically as Dal sets you back down.

"Seokjin told them to offer it," he says. "He didn't want either of us to have to relive what happened."