Ch 18 | Obedient

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mature Content Ahead

~Don't forget to vote & comment~

Y/N's POV:

"Hey, [Y/N]."

"Ji-Ho?" you say shakily. Ten thousand different emotions flood through you at once as Ana moves to stand in front of you with Sena.

He looks like hell. Ji-Ho has always looked flawless around you — hair gelled back, glowing honey skin, and dressed in nice clothing. But today his black hair is messily falling over his forehead and he's dressed in a simple black sweater and black jeans. His skin is much paler and his cheeks are sunken in, and his eyes look miserable.

"Seriously, douchebag?" Ana hisses. "Didn't I tell you to wait for [Y/N] to be the one to contact you?"

"I-I'm sorry," he stutters, looking down at the ground. "I really was just in the area walking home and saw lights on inside."

He's probably not lying, he lives just a few streets over. You purposely avoided his neighborhood on the off chance he could be around.

Your stomach is in knots and a wave of nausea is crashing over you. Seeing Ji-Ho hurts worse than you thought it would. You're suddenly forced to remember all those nights of passion with him — the romance, the kisses, the sex, the way he made you feel like you could walk on water, it all comes flooding back. You're also forced to remember all those nights you hoped and prayed for him to come to your rescue, only for you to cry yourself to sleep in that cold and desolate cell.

"Why are you here?" you ask frustratedly, tears brimming in your eyes as you step between your friends.

His weary eyes look up to meet yours and you watch him bite into his lip, probably trying not to cry. "I just wanted to see if it was you," he says nervously. "I've been trying to contact you."

"Maybe you should've tried contacting me when I was getting beaten in jail," you say to him, making him flinch. "If I wanted to talk to you I would've reached out."

"T-that's true," he says shakily, looking back down at the ground. You watch as his hands start to tremble and it makes your throat tighten. 

He looks devastated, and probably hasn't slept well in weeks. You know he had genuine feelings for you, it was clear just by how he looked at you. A tear falls down your cheek as your heart begins to break all over again.

Ji-Ho flinches as the door releases another jingle, and his teary eyes widen when they land on Seokjin. Jin's expression becomes puzzled as he looks at the strange man in front of him with tears flowing down his face.

"I know I'm handsome," he chuckles. "But I've never had a grown man cry after seeing m- no I take that back, yes I have."

He glances over at you and immediately stiffens, seeing the amount of sadness and pain in your eyes. His head angrily whips back towards Ji-Ho, standing up straighter as his broad shoulders make him look more intimidating.

On a normal day, Ji-Ho's looks could probably rival Jin's, but not today. He had a meeting today so he's in his Sunday best, with his brown hair slicked back and your favorite glasses perched on his nose.

"Who the hell are you?" he growls, eyeing him up and down. "You have some balls making my [Y/N] cry."

Ji-Ho tenses up and takes a step back, trying to process the man in front of him. He probably knows about you and Jin to an extent because of the photos that have been circulating the past week.