Bonus Ch 1 | Birthday Present

A/N:
Hello borabitches, welcome to your first nasty ass bonus chapter in Catch Me

I personally consider this chapter canon, but you're y/n so it's essentially up to you lol

Make sure to take a nice long cold shower after this

Maybe touch some grass too

If you need me I'll be outside barking like a dog 

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mature Content Ahead

Don't forget to vote :)

____________________

Y/N's POV:

"There's my little CEO," Seokjin grins, cupping your cheeks to give you a quick peck. He looks hot as hell right now with his purple hair he brought back last month, his white button down and ripped blue jeans making you salivate a little.

"Don't call me that," you snort, handing him the papers he asked for

"Don't call me that," you snort, handing him the papers he asked for. It's been three months since you were promoted from being Jin's girlfriend to fiancé, and you also graduated with your masters last month. You've been swamped the past few weeks meeting with different investors and management companies, starting the early stages of expanding Soo-ah Sea.

BTS's world tour ended six weeks ago and Seokjin announced his retirement at the same time he, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung announced their engagements. Tae also retired from music to focus more on modeling and fashion which are huge passions of his, but they'll all still be involved with BTS-related events here and there. The other five will continue pursuing music as soloists, but Yoongi will mostly be producing rather than performing.

Today's one of those infrequent BTS events and Seokjin had you bring him some paperwork he'd accidentally left back at the house.

Yes, house. Not apartment. You two just moved last week and there's still boxes everywhere.

As a surprise and an engagement gift, Seokjin had your house rebuilt while you were traveling around the world with him. It looks exactly the same as it did before it burned down, minus the few pieces of furniture and wall art that aren't made or sold anymore. The construction company fixed the basement doors but otherwise kept the room the exact same. He left it up to you what you wanted to do with it, whether to just keep it empty, sell it, or move in.

Even though you've built a home at Seokjin's place you immediately chose to move into the house, but there was a lot that had to happen before that was possible. Hybe had to work with the city to make the neighborhood a gated community with plenty of security. You were finally able to move in and call that house a home again as of last Wednesday.