Ch 41 | Stuck With Me

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mature Content Ahead

____________________

Y/N's POV:

"Are you ready to get fucked like a good girl?"

Fuck, I want him to turn me inside out.

You nod your head as much as his grip around your throat will allow, giving him your best set of pleading eyes. He smirks and lets go of your throat, leaving you in a coughing fit underneath him.

You try to catch your breath to ease the burning in your lungs, but flinch when you feel Seokjin's soft lips leaving wet kisses between your breasts before slowly trailing down to your stomach. Your chest is still heaving up and down as his fingers slip into the hem of your pajama shorts.

"Up," he says sternly, and you're quick to obey. You lift your hips up just enough for Seokjin to slide your shorts and underwear down past your thighs, lazily tossing them to the side.

You whimper as his fingers immediately slide between your folds, getting a feel of the waterfall between your legs.

"You're soaked, beautiful," he groans, sitting back on his knees between your legs. "You respond to me so well."

Moving torturously slow, his fingers trail up towards your throbbing bud, but right before he gets to your sensitive parts he drags his fingers back down, making you whine. "Baby," you whimper with so much neediness it's almost embarrassing. You're craving him to the point of pain right now.

"That's my needy little whore," he smirks, pushing your knees out farther to get a good look at your heat. "But you're going to have to be patient, okay?"

He glances up at you, half making sure you're still okay being spoken to like this and half making sure he doesn't need to punish you for not listening to him. It's clear as day that you're excited beyond belief as you bite into your lip and nod, keeping yourself quiet.

Your face flushes red as Seokjin takes his time looking down at your throbbing pussy that's begging for some sort of stimulation. He decides to keep torturing you, spreading your folds to get an even better look without touching the places you really want him to.

You throw your forearm over your face and bite into your wrist, trying to stop yourself from begging for him. Your desire to be praised and your desire to be treated like a ragdoll are at war.

You look down just in time to see Seokjin cross his arms and grab the hem of his shirt, slowly lifting it up and over his broad shoulders before tossing it onto the growing pile of your clothes. The sight of his body almost has you crawling out of your own skin, the muscles along his abdomen constricting as he stays upright. He's left in nothing besides a pair of gray sweatpants that are loosely hanging on his hips.

"Get on all fours," he commands as he moves to step off the bed. You quickly flip yourself onto your stomach before pushing up off the mattress to get on your hands and knees.

A bit of drool almost slips from your mouth as you watch him push his sweats down past his hips and onto the ground, his dick slapping against his stomach. You crawl a little bit closer to the edge of the bed, desperately wanting to lessen the gap between the both of you. 

"What's wrong, Bug?" he smirks, beginning to palm himself while you watch.

"No," you whine. "Let me do it."

His expression changes and he glares at you so angrily a chill runs down your spine. "I-I mean please," you backtrack nervously. "Please let me touch you."