Ch 80 | Answers

Y/N's POV:

"Someone's in a much better mood today," Dr. Choi laughs. You just reached the hospital and you feel like a million bucks, walking into her office with a huge grin on your face. "Did your period come?"

"It did," Seokjin answers for you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "No mini-me's on the way yet."

"That's awesome," she smiles, standing up from her chair. "Were you still wanting to discuss birth control?"

"God yes," you groan. "I'm not chancing something like this again."

"We can make that happen," she nods. Seokjin steps out while you and Dr. Choi discuss different types of options. She recommends an IUD since birth control pills can be tampered with. Less than 1% of women become pregnant with IUD's, so even if you and Seokjin stopped using condoms it should be fine. You guys will probably use them for a while regardless, not even wanting to take a 0.07% chance.

The IUD insertion is painful but quick, and you remain lying down for a few minutes.

"Do you want me to bring Seokjin in?" Dr. Choi asks, knowing you're in pain. "You'll probably cramp for a few hours but it'll stop before dinner time."

"Yes please," you nod, clutching your stomach. "This hurts." Within seconds Seokjin is in the room, grabbing your hand while you lay there in pain.

"Bug, are you okay?"

"I will be," you smile weakly. "As long as I'm not pregnant I'm more than okay."

"Good," he chuckles, pressing his lips to your forehead.

"I'm going to step out, [Y/N] let me know if you need anything," Dr. Choi says.

"Okay," you nod. "Thanks doc."

"Does it hurt?" Seokjin frowns, gripping your hand. "You look pale."

"It hurts but I'm okay," you assure him.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Kiss me."

He happily presses his soft lips to yours, butterflies shooting through your stomach even with your cramping. His other hand finds the nape of your neck, cradling the back of your head to kiss you deeper. Your lips part and his tongue glides across yours, making your whole body tingle. Even after all this time, he still has that effect on you.

"I love you," he says between another kiss.

"I love you too," you grin, looking at him with stars in your eyes. "How are you feeling about things?"

"I'm okay," he says. He takes the stool seat and pulls it next to your bed. "I'm glad you're not pregnant but there was a part of me that wanted an excuse to stay by your side."

"I know what you mean," you sigh, looking up at the ceiling. "I hate that you won't be in bed with me every night."

"We won't start traveling for a while," he smiles, smoothing his hand over your knuckles. "We have to practice and record our new songs before we go anywhere."

"Good," you grin. "I miss you already."

"You're so cute I can't stand it," he groans, leaning in to give you another kiss. He pecks your lips three or four times before pulling back to brush your hair out of your face. "When I do start traveling, I'm calling you every day. And Moon will be working a lot because I'm flying you out to see me."

"Works for me," you laugh. "Moon is incredibly capable, so I feel much more comfortable leaving the restaurant to him while I'm gone."

"Mr. Song always hires the right people," he smiles. "I'll have him add you to my schedule so you'll always know where I'm at and when I'll be gone."