Ch 70 | Logical

Author's POV:

"Hey guys," Jin smiles, taking the seat between Namjoon and Yoongi. "I'm sorry I'm late."

Seokjin just arrived at the restaurant about five minutes late. You were in a lot of pain from your cramps this morning and he refused to leave until you basically kicked him out. This isn't the first time he's witnessed your painful cramps, he acted like a worried mother last time too.

"Why the hell did we decide on an 8am breakfast the night after drinking?" Jungkook groans, resting his forehead on the table.

"What time did you end up leaving?"

"Those assholes stayed until 4am," Hoseok says angrily, wearing his sunglasses indoors. Almost all of them are dressed in sweats and looking a little homeless except for Yoongi. He's in a white button up and brown slacks, probably having some sort of meeting later.

"Who all stayed?" Yoongi asks, handing Seokjin a menu. "Namjoon and I left shortly after Hyung did."

"Jimin left and Dal went back with Sena, but I stayed to party with Ana, Taehyung, Chaeryeong, and Jungkook. I should've kicked them out." Hobi presses his fingertips to his temple, trying to relieve some of the pressure in his head.

"That's what you idiots get," Seokjin chuckles. "Us old people can't party like that anymore."

"I'd rather be hungover than old," Jungkook mumbles. A shiver runs down his spine as he receives a venomous glare from his eldest hyung.

Seokjin looks around the table and sees Taehyung asleep at the end against the wall, a little drool falling from his mouth. The waitress comes around to take everyone's drink orders, and all seven of them chat about random things while waiting for the food. He can tell Yoongi and Namjoon are itching to hear what he has to say, but they don't want to pressure him.

He decides to wait until the food comes so they don't have to stop conversation to order. Everyone gets big meals to soak up the alcohol from last night, even the ones who didn't drink that much. Seokjin's the only one who gets a light breakfast, and the rest immediately know something must be up, even the hungover ones.

"Jin-hyung, are you feeling okay?" Jimin asks nervously, and he gets even more nervous as his eyes stay focused on his meal. "What's wrong?"

"I have something to tell you guys," he responds in a serious tone, making everyone stiffen. There are times when Seokjin speaks and everyone in the room knows to shut up and listen, and now is one of them. Namjoon reaches to wake Taehyung up but he's stopped.

"Leave him," Jin says. "Ana probably already told him."

They all sit in silence for a few moments until Seokjin finds the courage to speak. "My parents talked to Sung-ho." The air gets a little thicker as his face turns into a scowl.

"I'm guessing it didn't go well," Yoongi says, taking a sip of his tea.

"He's apparently angry with me now too," Jin says quietly, but his voice is still confident and smooth. "He told them they'd understand why he's angry soon."

"Does he have some sort of dirt on you?" Jungkook asks, his nervous doe eyes boring into Jin's head.

"Not to my knowledge," he sighs, running his hand through his fluffy black hair. "I don't really have 'dirt' though unless it's a nude Ma-Ri's holding hostage or something."

"Did you guys ever record yourselves doing anything sexual?" Namjoon asks, taking a bite of his waffle. "I know you like it rough sometimes."

"No," Jin answers, still staring down at his meal. "I have a camera on me at all times, I don't need one in the bedroom too."