lv. favorite make out spot

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// fifty five• 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗍

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fifty five
• 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗍

Julia stretched awake, the sunlight reflects on the wall bouncing off down to the floor, her vision became clear, warm breathing lingers down on her neck. the bed sheets tangled up with their legs from last night.

Steve's arms wraps around her warm body keeping her close to his soft chest, he was still asleep, Julia could feel his chest raising and falling, she didn't feel like moving since his face was pressed against her own.

Julia exhaled stroking his arms missing the quietness, she didn't move letting him enjoy his sleep, instead she focused on his steady breathing and how much it actually calmed her.

He liked keeping his hands on her, whether they were holding hands or hugging each other, he needed to feel her comfort because he didn't grow up with someone's love, they said he was loved but he never felt it until he found hers.

"You really should be sleeping."

Steve raspy morning voice interrupts her thoughts. He stirred behind her shifting the sheets as he moved, leaning over and kissed the side of her face, pulling her closer if it was possible.

"Good morning." Julia smiled softly twisting around and cradle the side of his face, Steve turned, planting a kiss to her palm before nuzzling into her hand.

"I really hate to ruin this moment but— do you remember the time Robin said they'll stop by?" Steve mumbles looking passed her shoulder to the clock on the table not being able to read the numbers, Nancy was going to be the one to pick up everyone else from their homes and go look for Eddie. 

Julia turned her head squinting her eyes reading the red glowing numbers. "It's seven now, so they'll be here in two hours." She turned back threading a hand through his soft-untouched hair, Steve hums dropping his head between her breast.

"Good, still have an two hours left." Steve mumbles snuggling further down, hands slowly sliding up underneath her (his) shirt, feeling her warm skin. "Last night, gosh— it was amazing." Steve exclaimed with a low groan.

Julia chuckles lightly, tracing little stars across his soft back, agreeing that last night completely took her mind off Venca and all the danger in Hawkins, a night that was shred between them.

"Yeah, but I love this part way more." She says kissing the crown of his head.

"Me, too." Steve says through a yawn closing his eyes. "Especially when your the one holding me." He said cockily, earning a snicker from the woman above him. "It's true, you baby me."