1. seized

Ashley's POV
6:23pm

I've never walked this side of maypen before, yet still am strolling through this lonely road like me nav no sense. If only the car never did suddenly bruck down yesterday.

Chro ya man!

A weh de bloodclaatt this!

Within seconds of hearing a car screeching, I am being pulled in by some men. I didn't see anything but after a few more seconds the place went black and silent.

. . . .

My ears begin to ring after a period of time, and I start to hear noises.

Voices.

Precisely male voices.

"Yo the man ago kill we bredda! Yuh no see say a the wrong smaddy this my yute!?"

"Dem look exactly a like bredda me nay know a never she."

What are they saying, what's happening here? was I kidnapped!?

I steadily open my eyes, then I see two men Talking.

Them nice ee
Wtf .. now is not the time for that

"Hello?" I barely get a word out.

"Who are you and what's going on?"

One of the men exclaimed, "Shit," as he hurriedly covered his face with a mask.

"Bredda it no mek nuh sense right now she done see already to bloodclat, " He hisses.

"What the heck do you people want from me !?" I scream and shout.

"Ssh! It's just a simple misunderstanding we'll fix it," The short one remarks

After minutes of them discussing something, we hear footsteps approaching.

Who ever this is, he's a big man.

"SHIT!" they both exclaim simultaneously.

They run over to me and place a bag over my face, and I start wiggling and shaking it off.

I hear the door swing open and footsteps approaching me.

"Boss!"

The person didn't respond and I feel the bag lifting off my face. Our eyes made four and I got lost.

Holy fuck!

Nickolas's POV

Who the fuck is this girl? A never she me send fa!

But, me bomboclat a how she clean so.

Shit she see me face.

Yo yuh cya send handicap Fe do nothing ino!

I pull the bag back down on her face and she starts to fight it.. I glared at the two idiot that I sent to do one thing and they botched it!

"Yo, Gavin- " shit me forget bout her.

I signaled the two dipshits to come outside. " Gavin! a who the fuck that? a never she me send yuh fa!" I whisper shout while using my eyes to demand an answer.

"Bossy, A Kev did Fe nail r location but it look like him fuck it up and when him send me and Alex it we just run wid dat," Them man ya cya do nothing right more while.

Bloodclat man

"Me give unu one fucking job Fe do and unu fuck it up me have one mind Fe just shoot unu bloodclat right ya, "I say.