My kidnapper, My soulmate.

A couple more months pass and it's time for Ashley to give birth. They decided on not having a gender reveal since they wanted find out the baby's gender on the day.

"Nickolas you drive fast every other day in your life and a now you choose fi act like other people on the road!" Ashley shouts loudly from the backseat of the car, where Candice and Gwen is holding her.

The contractions are getting closer and the pain makes her uneasy and fussy.

"Gwen mi back still deh there?" Ashley ask Candice giggle a bit and Ashley eyed her. She hold up her hand in defense the Gwen causing to laugh as well. "Hold out we'll be there soon."

"Yeah. If Nick stop shadow him brakes!" Ashley says loudly. Nickolas laughs aloud then say "Mi never know it did possible fi yuh get more miserable babes."

He pressed harder on the gas pedal and they reach the hospital within minutes.

Nickolas hand Candice his phone to call his mom and brother while Gwen call back Ashley's parents to find out how far away they are.

Nickolas and Ashley are both in the delivery room and he holds on to Ashley's hand while she pushes their child out.

"NO TO MUMA- aaawwhh." Ashley screams causing every bone in Nickolas fingers to feel like it's breaking.

Think a me alone did work out. He thought then he kiss her forehead and comfort her while she delivers.

Beautiful crys filled the room then Ashley and Nickolas starts crying together.

"It's a girl." The doctor says then get up to clean her off.

Feeling extremely proud of his fiancée, Nickolas leans forward then kiss her on the forehead. "You really are a champion." He tells her but she didn't respond so he lifts his head then caress her locs.

"You good baby?" He asks.. once again she didn't respond with words but only a faint smile.

"I love you so much." She whispers then her eyes close.

Nickolas POV

I'm frozen in place as I watch Ashley laying on the bed. Feeling like I'm in a dream and need to wake up I slap mi self hard.

But whatever this is it doesn't end.

"Doctor wa happen!?" I shout but nobody is answering.

"Sir please if you can back up out of the room." A nurse lady says holding me.

Tha bomboclat nurse gyal ya.

"Leggo! Wahm' to her? Where is my daughter?"

"Your daughter is fine and I'm sure your girlfriend is too but just give us-

"Fiancée!" I correct her still looking at Ashley. After a few seconds I was being escorted to the hallway and that's when I start to make noise.

"Open the bomboclat door! Bet mi bun dung the wole fucking hospital if nothing do her!" I shout. The security man hold me back and I shuffle out his grip then turn and connect my knuckles in his nose.

"Pussy yuh wa try dat again?"

Kyle walk up to me and hold me back. Due to how mi dark yuh fuck it took me a while before I hear my mother calling me.

"What happen!?" She hold my shoulders and I don't know what happen but I hug her immediately and start crying.

This hospital doesn't like to see me happy.

That's it mi ago bun it dung.

"Nickolas tell me what's wrong." She says in a hush tone. I look behind her to see Ashley's parents, Candice, Kyle And Gwen awaiting my answer.

I scrunch my eyes to let the tears that's blocking my vision fall out then pull away from my mother's embrace.

"I- I really don't know." As soon as I said that the doors to the room open and a doctor walks out.

I asses her face and I hate the look on it.

If she ever come with her fuckry I'm going to kill every man Ina this fuck.

"Mr. Boothe um." She sighs and smiles.

"Sir I'm sorr-

"Shut up! Yuh too fucking lie mi nuh wa hear." I push pass her and burst open the door and Ashley is crowded by the physicians in the room.

"Move!" I shout and they turn to look at me do as I said.

I close my eyes then take a deep breath and walk up to the bed.

"Nick" her voice is faint but I hear it.

It's as if chains were holding me down and now they are off my back.

"Ashley.. stop fucking scare mi." I whisper kneeling beside her bed and holding back the tears.

She makes a faint laugh and her parents walked in the room. While her mother prays and sing while all I do is hold her hand. Silently thanking god he did take her from me.

The doctor from before clear her throat and I turn to look at her. " As I was saying. I'm sorry if you take offense in the behavior of the nurse and security and Mrs. Boothe is ok."

I nod. Next time don't start that with nu I'm sorry. Cause what the fuck else am I suppose to do after mi kill every jack man Jill Ina the closet hospital to Ashley.

They gave us our daughter and Ashley hold her while I stare at the new addition to the family. Anika Maria Boothe ♥️

*Two days after*

Ashley's POV

The doctor finally clears me and I'm in such hurry to leave. I really can't stand being in a hospital nothing good ever comes from me being there.
---
We reach home after a few more hours and Nickolas take Anika in his hands and go to the coach.

They really be looking cute together.

I leave them then go to the shower for a quick bath and come back down to nurse my daughter while Nickolas go take a shower

I love this.. my family is my peace.

Omniscient

A year later they finally tie the knot at Ashley's newly built resort.

It was the best day of both their lives because they got to share that beautiful moment with their family.

Everything is going great.. the love they both share is everlasting.. nothing in this world can come between it.

They spent their honeymoon in Paris--the city of love-- and it's definitely going to be a memorable one.

"Yuh nu wa give Anika a little sister?" Nickolas says kissing her neck while Ashley enjoys the view from the balcony.

She probably will just end up swallowing them. Ashley's subconscious runs wild and it's makes her giggle.

She turns and palm his face then give him a long kiss. When she finally breaks it she pull him to the room and slide the balcony door close.
.
.
.

Please read next part 〽️

★↓↓