69. One don

Nickolas POV

"nu know wa kinda fuckry yuh hear bout ino, but mi done tell yuh say mi never kill Ian.. so believe what you want to.. but what you're not going to do is threaten my family then think you're going to live to tell the tale."

He pulled back and laugh. "Mi never come ya Fi listen reason.. fuck that shit.. yuh do mi a thing.. and yuh dead.. but you Nickolas yuh affi suffer first."

"Yuh young Nickolas.. yuh nav no sense or else you wouldn't come here alone.. cause right now yuh already dead."

"Am I tho?"

If everything is going according to plan.. the man dem have control over all the Blindspot in this area.

At first I was against the whole army thing.. but Kev made a good point.. and now it proves he was right.

"Ya learn." He chuckles.

"Thought Reginald's were supposed to be the leaders.. the Kings.. never underestimate your enemies in battle.. because a that time ya go get fuck." I reply.

I pull my Glock from my side and he did the same.. we both aim at each other while holding a stare.

"So you're going to kill me on my dead son's birthday."

"Guess yuh ago murder a whole family now." He adds.

This fucking man a get to mi head.. but that's exactly what he want..

He wants me to lower my guard so he can get a easy shot.

Oldest trick in the book.

"As i said before it wasn't me it was Orville." I holdmy composure

"Too bad he's not alive so we can't ask him."

What the fuckk?

Dah man yah?

"Why yuh a look Pon mi so confuse?" He ask

"Isn't he not?"

This man cya be Don and so fucking clueless..

I chuckle a bit before saying." Look like yuh need Fi check yuh team uncle."

He lower his weapon and I still have mine up. I watched him intently as he take a seat on Ian's grave.. with my gun aiming at his head I step closer to him.

"Tell mi wa happen.. with my son." He says.

Jah know.. man fool yuh fuck

I shake my head and start to tell him the truth about what happened.. as soon as I finished he got up..

"Fawod." He walks off briskly.

The fuck.

He looked back when he realized I wasn't following him.. "Mi say fawod."

Confused, I got up nonetheless and go with him..

"Follow mi." He says, and get in his car.

I can't tell if this is a trap or what so as soon as I'm in my car.. I pulled down the face mask and dial Kev's number instructing him to follow me.
......

He pulls up at a building and I follow, parking directly behind him.. couple seconds after a van blocks the gate and both Kev and Gavin come out with rifle walk and two other man.

"A you mi call ya." Reginald says when he realizes what was happening.

"Mi na go in deh so without them."

"Only bring Dem two deh." He points at Gavin and rifle.

He walked off and I stood my ground. "Him affi come to." I referring to Kev..

No way mi a go in there so without Kev.. Mi know him have my back more than rifle and Gavin.

He pinch the bridge of his nose and shake his head.. "Kool." He hisses then head inside.

I instruct rifle to keep watch while the three of us went in behind Reginald.

When we get inside two men are sitting around computers that turned there back to each other.

"Pull it up." Reginald orders one of them.

He looks frighten before he starts moving around the cursor on the screen.

"Professor?" Kev says from behind me.

A caucasian looking man pushed his head up then turn to him with a faint smile.

Kev groans then click the gun in his hands and I stop him before he get any closer to Reginald.

"Easy.. not the right time.."

"Something no fucking right." He whisper.

I know something isn't right but I don't think he brought me here to show me his fancy computer office.

He call us over to the screen then show a report he received that Orville pass.

"Yuh really never see say this fake?" Kev asks, in general.

Reginald pull back from the screen. "Fucking idiots.. nothing but fucking idiots!" He yells.

"You!.. weh him deh?" He points at Kev..

Kev give him a look before he chuckled then walked over to me.. "One bloodclaat don mi ansa to."

"Wa ya go do if we tell yuh?"

"Wah mi did suppose to do a long time ago.."

Interesting.

We devise a plan but it means I'll have to leave the country.

I don't know how Ashley will take this but I can't tell her in person because of the timing.

So I excuse my self to call her and as soon as I power on the phone I realize she left left me 10 missed calls..

I quickly Dial her number and she picks up at the second ring.

"Ashley what's wrong?" I ask.

"Seriously Nickolas you were suppose to bring me to the clinic... a from morning mi a try get to you ino."

Rassclat!

Mi nay memba nothing bout that ino..

So much for wanting to be at every visit... Imagine how she ago cuss when mi tell her mi a go Cayman.

"I'm so sorry.. but I'll make it up to you when I get back... I have to leave the country."

"What!" She screams through the phone..

"I'll explain when I get back."

"When is that Nickolas?"

"Day after tomorrow."

She hisses then the line goes dead.

I take the phone from my ears and look at the screen then realize she ended the call.. so I called back.

"Don't do dat again.." i answer before she does..

"Mi n yuh when yuh come back Mr. Boothe."

Ai sa.. sometimes the empress scary yuh fuck.

"Alright babes.. see you soon I love you."

"Love you more."

I end the call and went back inside then Kev pull me and Gavin to the side when Reginald went out.

"We cya trust Dem.. we need Fi mek we own plan b."

.
.
.
.
...
Mi wake ya now 😂😂

ಠ⁠‿⁠ಠ

Next chapter in

3

2

1